Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    reinstalling has not helped, the same problem as in metalsadman

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    CharaBter?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh... that's weird...hope the team can help!

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although most of everything here is google translated, you gotta give them a break considering they also have to translate this into other languages.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    A BREAK?
    with this milking they started to do?
    Antidestroy +8 for HM armors...they gone insane and could hire more staff for spelling checks
    cuz tehy going way too much into milking now.....
    better you start implementing abyss weps now or perma lumins for costume weps or or hmm supercash potions to kill enemies in pvp or +9 armonia armors will be a "little" bit difficult to kill
    well the road downhill becoming really steep now XD

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaterers View Post
    A BREAK?
    with this milking they started to do?
    Antidestroy +8 for HM armors...they gone insane and could hire more staff for spelling checks
    cuz tehy going way too much into milking now.....
    better you start implementing abyss weps now or perma lumins for costume weps or or hmm supercash potions to kill enemies in pvp or +9 armonia armors will be a "little" bit difficult to kill
    well the road downhill becoming really steep now XD
    I dont think you know what milking is, go ask IAH/T3Fun why they placed pve chars like evil an lynn in their cash roulette, especially T3fun who at the time didnt update the game so their players could start/complete these character's recruitment quests.

This is probably IMC's decision in order to compensate for our lack of valeron armor

Yeesh, calm down T3fun people, you cry wolf about pay2win, and free event like these every chance you get.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you paying for recru chars in t3 is not my fault lol, that is not milking, that are jsut stupid peps throwing cash cuz got nothing else to do
    each publisher choose what they wanna put in cash shop/lyndon/leti we know that from the start of ge times....
    so stop blaming iah, cuz here is entrirely geeu at fault
    first not gonna delet BC...ofc bc got deleted and bam feso OP in cash shop
    then was no weps in cash shop, bam weps in cash shop,
    for some time giving even free armors for lyndon purchases, then will be accesoiris
    now op +8 imp....how is not this milking?XD
    ge is designed to be milked,
    and with the influx of t3,rge and sge players here and mostly cashers geeu loosing its mind over$$$ XD
    well i was QQing long time ago we go other servers way but all called me QQer here you go :P
    FOR all sgeers is your blame you stayed at sge with bad publisher...when server went bad i just switched server, so easy....
    but oh well seem no server worth to play atm...lets see how it ends XD
    euge was a disaster and shortest lived ge server, geeu is young still, can beat t3 or go to ruins first, well with so much cashers maybe will survive long now, i wonder about activity inside tho XD

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaterers View Post
    if you paying for recru chars in t3 is not my fault lol, that is not milking, that are jsut stupid peps throwing cash cuz got nothing else to do
    That is milking, regular characters are being restricted to all and given access only to those who are willing to gamble. On the other hand +8 anti destroy is only optional for those who are willing to take the chance to gamble for it, +9 enhance with the same percentage to succeed is available to everyone, the only difference is one will lose their item while the other who uses the anti destroy will not.
    +8 Anti Destroy is in market and is available to anyone, so even f2p players can get a chance to try +9, and not just cash shop users.
    GL getting to +9, if anyone did then they deserve it.
    https://youtu.be/iw_QIpBrYq4