Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    I very much approve of the Yeganeh Recall event

    Not just the rewards but that fact you can finally try out a new premium character for once and learn a bit about their background. This should be the case for every premium character.

    I've read that in jGE most if not all newly released premium characters can be acquired through quests, and you get some backstory on them through those quests. On the other servers you just buy them. Yawn. Surely the devs could put in a bit more effort to introduce these new characters, plus it also offers a chance to express some creativity.

    I would like to express my joy over this new event. I think all future premium characters should come with such events.

    The only weak point is the very bad translation and dialogue writing on GEEU's part (I most respectfully apologize for such harsh criticism but I've been saying that for years now), but other than that it's cool

    It's not perfect but it's a step in the right direction

    And about the rewards, I've read some complaints about them. This will not be a popular opinion with some but I really like that you can get crazy maxed out accessories through a pretty simple event like this. They're really good and I hope that GEEU keeps this up from now on. Sorry that you decided it was a worthwhile decision to invest ridiculous amounts of time and effort grinding for some stupid piece of gear - I take one look at the recipes and I'm like nope, not gonna happen. It's about time this game got more casual and focused on other aspects than grinding for gear. I hardly even play it anymore because the PS3 and PS4 are hogging up all my gaming time lol. But I would like to play some more soon during holidays and finally do some questing.

  2. #2
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteoraXV View Post
    Not just the rewards but that fact you can finally try out a new premium character for once and learn a bit about their background. This should be the case for every premium character.

    I've read that in jGE most if not all newly released premium characters can be acquired through quests, and you get some backstory on them through those quests. On the other servers you just buy them. Yawn. Surely the devs could put in a bit more effort to introduce these new characters, plus it also offers a chance to express some creativity.

    I would like to express my joy over this new event. I think all future premium characters should come with such events.

    The only weak point is the very bad translation and dialogue writing on GEEU's part (I most respectfully apologize for such harsh criticism but I've been saying that for years now), but other than that it's cool

    It's not perfect but it's a step in the right direction

    And about the rewards, I've read some complaints about them. This will not be a popular opinion with some but I really like that you can get crazy maxed out accessories through a pretty simple event like this. They're really good and I hope that GEEU keeps this up from now on. Sorry that you decided it was a worthwhile decision to invest ridiculous amounts of time and effort grinding for some stupid piece of gear - I take one look at the recipes and I'm like nope, not gonna happen. It's about time this game got more casual and focused on other aspects than grinding for gear. I hardly even play it anymore because the PS3 and PS4 are hogging up all my gaming time lol. But I would like to play some more soon during holidays and finally do some questing.
    I for once also welcome events like these as it reward players for playing the game and is friendly to new players instead of being at the mercy of the f2p/p2w RNG gods

    The main reason why I moved to this version of Granado Espada over the others is because they're the closest thing to kge right now and are constantly throwing events that actually makes you want to log in and play the game.
    Played SGE for numerous years and not once have I ever felt rewarded for playing the game aside from recruiting characters. Unlike BDO and WoW some Granado Espada versions didn't think about rewarding the regular f2p players for playing the game, and instead catered to those who were willing to gamble, or single factions that controlled the entire server.
    SGE was so ridiculous they had 3 main roulette where they monopolized most ingame content, HCOF, PPL, and Lyndons. Instead of taking their time to organize decent event, they took their time to organize their pocket.

    The only critics about event like these seems to be the T3Fun trolls who are jealous of GEEU.

  3. #3
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the main reason why you moved away from sGE because it is dead?

  4. #4
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    The only critics about event like these seems to be the T3Fun trolls who are jealous of GEEU.

    My criticism is it took me a long time to get my strata accesories and then Athena people come in and EU devs give them uber Letiza boxes where they can spend cash shop and get 2x Vigilar weapons & 36ar blessings when we used to get ****ty powder.

    Now they giving them all strata accessories since so many of them joined but cannot compete in top end pvp without good accessories and instead of trying to get them slowly to gear up entire clan they just give them free. Many of these new players are abusing bugs like using lots of alts for abusing events & even alt buffers for field raids which was always against the rule.


    EU GE is only giving stuff to sge players now because they cash shop more. They even picked exclusively SGE people who never even played our server to be the new GM's. And you haven't even seen the new GM's trying to help people. I don't mind if they pick a few GM's from sge because they thought they would help. But they picked them because they cash shop that was the only reason.

    We ask for stuff nothing, sge ask for sales on growths and w/e and they give them anything they want.

    EU GE does not care anymore our server is turning into SGE they are allowing blatant alt abusers to run fields & allow botters & alt abusers to stay as long as the people cash shop. There will be a few accounts used by like a dozen people sharing to abuse leader buff in pvp against rules and EU GE does not care.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  5. #5
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    My criticism is it took me a long time to get my strata accesories and then Athena people come in and EU devs give them uber Letiza boxes where they can spend cash shop and get 2x Vigilar weapons & 36ar blessings when we used to get ****ty powder.

    Now they giving them all strata accessories since so many of them joined but cannot compete in top end pvp without good accessories and instead of trying to get them slowly to gear up entire clan they just give them free. Many of these new players are abusing bugs like using lots of alts for abusing events & even alt buffers for field raids which was always against the rule.


    EU GE is only giving stuff to sge players now because they cash shop more. They even picked exclusively SGE people who never even played our server to be the new GM's. And you haven't even seen the new GM's trying to help people. I don't mind if they pick a few GM's from sge because they thought they would help. But they picked them because they cash shop that was the only reason.

    We ask for stuff nothing, sge ask for sales on growths and w/e and they give them anything they want.

    EU GE does not care anymore our server is turning into SGE they are allowing blatant alt abusers to run fields & allow botters & alt abusers to stay as long as the people cash shop. There will be a few accounts used by like a dozen people sharing to abuse leader buff in pvp against rules and EU GE does not care.
    And this is how conspiracies starts
    This Yeganeh event was created by IMC for the korean players, if KGE is having it then it doesnt mean GEEU is favoring SGE players and out of blue decided to throw in this event to favor them. GEEU is just doing what they've been doing for a long time, and that is throwing almost all of the same event as kge

    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    My criticism is it took me a long time to get my strata accesories and then Athena people come in and EU devs give them uber Letiza boxes where they can spend cash shop and get 2x Vigilar weapons & 36ar blessings when we used to get ****ty powder.
    And how many times did you get a sale on these powders at a fixed price in the cashshop? Right. Besides, Compared to the cashshop, gambling in a Letizia doesn't automatically guarantee one the blessings, and unlike T3fun they don't give the chance to automatically earn 35xblessings grade 36 for $150 which is truly broken.

  6. #6
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    My criticism is it took me a long time to get my strata accesories and then Athena people come in and EU devs give them uber Letiza boxes where they can spend cash shop and get 2x Vigilar weapons & 36ar blessings when we used to get ****ty powder.

    Now they giving them all strata accessories since so many of them joined but cannot compete in top end pvp without good accessories and instead of trying to get them slowly to gear up entire clan they just give them free. Many of these new players are abusing bugs like using lots of alts for abusing events & even alt buffers for field raids which was always against the rule.
    I know how it feels to work hard in order to achieve something, only to see people getting it without much effort on the very next day. And as sad as that is, we have to keep something in mind: this is a tendency in most MMOs out there.

    See, the reason for that is pretty simple: the developers are not gonna work on creating content for "noobs" (which are usually the majority of the player base). You can see that each patch only introduces new high-end raids and items. And as a developer, you don't want to release something that only 5% of your players will actually experience. In order to fix that, you make it easier to obtain stuff that was previously top-tier (and could only be gotten through farming one boss, that spawns once a week and has a small chance to drop one item that multiple factions are trying to get - looking at you, Abyss Gorgon Shield), so that people can at least try to do stuff at the new areas

    Of course the migration of sGE players to GEEU has a lot to do with the latest cash shop sales, that's undeniable. But let's not pretend that everything is sGE's fault, shall we? As already mentioned by the other guy, the Yeganeh event, for example, was merely copied from kGE: http://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2017/05...prk/event.aspx

    Regarding alt abusers, that's definitely an issue, but you act like it's something that all sGE players do (which is not true), and only them! Funnily enough, I was looking at older posts on the forums and apparently you guys were complaining about this months before sGE's closure was even announced... (you posted this one yourself: http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-after-Warning )

    Sorry If I sound a bit condescending, that was not my intent - what I'm trying to get to is, instead of trying to split the community between SGE and GEEU players, maybe we should look for a solution together, one that makes everyone happy - and let our GMs know about it - instead of just complaining and putting the blame for all your problems on someone else (which is something that has been happening constantly here, for the past few months - not saying that you have been doing that yourself, though!). Why should we build a wall, when we can actually build a bridge?

  7. #7
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    And this is how conspiracies starts
    This Yeganeh event was created by IMC for the korean players, if KGE is having it then it doesnt mean GEEU is favoring SGE players and out of blue decided to throw in this event to favor them. GEEU is just doing what they've been doing for a long time, and that is throwing almost all of the same event as kge


    And how many times did you get a sale on these powders at a fixed price in the cashshop? Right. Besides, Compared to the cashshop, gambling in a Letizia doesn't automatically guarantee one the blessings, and unlike T3fun they don't give the chance to automatically earn 35xblessings grade 36 for $150 which is truly broken.
    We never had sales like we had when SGE announced closure. Once they announced we put the vigilar weapons sge requested and x2 in the letiza box & changed powders into blessings.

    We don't get every kge event and when we do its not always the same rewards. KGE just started the Valerons accessory set so strata accessories for them are just crystals here they are huge.


    Often KGE will get strata and we get Croma in events.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    Regarding alt abusers, that's definitely an issue, but you act like it's something that all sGE players do (which is not true), and only them! Funnily enough, I was looking at older posts on the forums and apparently you guys were complaining about this months before sGE's closure was even announced... (you posted this one yourself: http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-after-Warning )

    Sorry If I sound a bit condescending, that was not my intent - what I'm trying to get to is, instead of trying to split the community between SGE and GEEU players, maybe we should look for a solution together, one that makes everyone happy - and let our GMs know about it - instead of just complaining and putting the blame for all your problems on someone else (which is something that has been happening constantly here, for the past few months - not saying that you have been doing that yourself, though!). Why should we build a wall, when we can actually build a bridge?
    Your right its not just sge and most sge players are legit but you cannot sit here and say sge players disproportionately cheat, hell probably half of them even use scripts here still.

    The issue is EUGE at least admitted it was against rules and often kept giving 1 day bans to offenders (kinda stupid 1 day ban means nothing)

    When sge came over they REMOVED the thread about using alts and now they allow one clan to have multiple users share an account to abuse leader colony bonus for field pvp while also using alt buffers. Then they fired every single GM and recruited exclusively from sge players.

    We even have screenshots where today a clan leader was begging people in white chat to bring more alts to buff him in pvp and that is not an sge player so yes other people do cheat although now I guess thats no longer considered cheating according to eu ge because anything sge decides should be allowed euge wants to allow maybe in a year or two they will say jack bots are legit.
    Last edited by Prefix; 06-19-2017 at 01:58 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  8. Likes Waluste liked this post
  9. #8
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've heard, the issue with punishing alt buffers seems to be related to the fact that they allow 3 accounts per IP or something like that? And they can't actually prove that it was actually one person using 3 computers for buffing purposes instead of, say, one guy and two friends/brothers/whatever. But if there is proof of people cheating, then you could always try sending a support ticket, I guess.

    And yes, you are right - we can't forget that KGE is ahead of us in terms of patches, so rewards that could be reasonable for them won't necessarily be reasonable for us too. And that's exactly why I'm saying: maybe we, as players, should look for a solution that pleases everyone and then forward it to the GEEU Team. Just complaining and putting the blame on the people who are demanding crazy stuff won't help fixing the current situation, but constructive criticism might.

  10. #9
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    GEEU can think for themselves, if they tweaked past copied event from KGE, why can't they now hmm? they should think far ahead whats a appropriate cs/event before releasing in this server. Do they consult what to change on the event copied from KGE? NO. Did they change current running event in between due to players ranting? YES (ie. See Gear Up your Spring event. if you don't know the original rewards then, jstfu.)

  11. #10
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    GEEU can think for themselves, if they tweaked past copied event from KGE, why can't they now hmm?
    If you really wanna know, then maybe ask them?

    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    Do they consult what to change on the event copied from KGE? NO. Did they change current running event in between due to players ranting? YES
    This is exactly what I'm saying - that's why you should try to give constructive criticism instead of just rambling about how everything is unfair and how SGE is "killing the server".

    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    ie. See Gear Up your Spring event. if you don't know the original rewards then, jstfu.
    Instead of elaborating on your reply, you just say "if you don't know, then stfu" - and that's exactly why you are not getting what you want. I personally have no idea about how that event changed, but since you are not willing to talk about it... yeah, it did not add anything to the discussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •