Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Veil (after rework) vs daisy

I'm wondering who'll have the upper hand for pve?
    main difference is daisy with 1.5x dmg from personal skill, 26 more penetration and double pve damage on her 2 main skills or veil with 2 more AR after his patch.

I am not counting any cost in gearing, just wanna have your toughts ^^

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool guy > lolly girl

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Veil won't have 2 AR more compared to what he has now. He will get more pene+atk, as well as no -def from his first skill.
    Just as it already is now, he will reach 3 extra AR from buffs, which is the highest of the game (I think)
    and both his pene and atk will raise by about 24.
    And well what my predecessor said.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moody View Post
    Just as it already is now, he will reach 3 extra AR from buffs, which is the highest of the game (I think)
    lil offtop: Stock Warlok can get 3 AR \ 2 AR + 1 DR from buffs
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry i meant 2ar more then daisy in the comparison ^^ but still no answer if he will be stronger then daisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    I'm wondering who'll have the upper hand for pve?
    main difference is daisy with 1.5x dmg from personal skill, 26 more penetration and double pve damage on her 2 main skills or veil with 2 more AR after his patch.

I am not counting any cost in gearing, just wanna have your toughts ^^
    Veil is stronger than Daisy in PvE already she isn't very good however a bigger test would be Hermes vs Veil I wanna see that.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Post Thanks / Like
    My hermes deals up to 16m crit damage with last skill and up to 1.6m crit damage spacebar on rank 6 bosses at 2nd charge. In case anyone wants to compare.
    Using +10 esoa,bristia neck,magic belt,magic gloves, 3s costume with kunzite,+20%cd artifact family att and +8 soft ibr.
    My Team Judith-Hermes-Rosa

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    a bigger test would be Hermes vs Veil I wanna see that.
    Why? OMG Why? Veil isnt Caly/Ralph, he never was armor-killer, even near. Veil has ONLY 10 base pene, after patch - 34 pene. For example Caly has 25 base + 22 from job + 15% of whole pene. Dont know where from are you always taking weirdo ideas.
    " Satis Faction "

9. Likes ownagz liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Why? OMG Why? Veil isnt Caly/Ralph, he never was armor-killer, even near. Veil has ONLY 10 base pene, after patch - 34 pene. For example Caly has 25 base + 22 from job + 15% of whole pene. Dont know where from are you always taking weirdo ideas.
    Well he has the 9% pen + his pen its true he has far lower pen than Caly but his base damage is much higher

Just spacebar Cresmento weapons

Yes I know its only 150 def but they have no accessories or pet buff and anything so I figured 150 def on cresmento would be a decent test.

He wins on 225 def also

My 225 def test I think was best example as a Vigilar Bow would have 10 pen + 8x3 vs cresmento for 34 pen, 19 pen from earring + necklace so ud have 54 more pen just on weapon + accesries and next patch he gets 24 more pen + 24% more attack bringing him arround Ralph tier def ignore

Note : I did not test AR differences and he does get 1 more ar which would help him further.

and Rio + Lionel + Grace buffs will help him more

This was spacebar test only no skill damage test.

Was trying to test on 250 def but just got pked.

I might try to borrow 2 bows with similar stats with pen sockets and put on strata set to test higher def but atm dont wanna go back to lake side on ungeared chars.
    Last edited by Prefix; 06-19-2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daisy also has 10% def ignore on stance if im correct lol, prefix mind surely works in mysterieus ways. I just asked for veil vs daisy, idc about caly or hermes or whatsoever