Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did I say kill him on the first hit? I said after the adamantine proc. If he has 150khp you will need to do 300khp dmge to OHKO which is possible on vanessa if you get him to under 85% physical dmge reduction. Assuming a 400 def target with 90 immu. You will need 80(AR)+75(SkillIgnoreDef)+165(Pen) to get him at net def of 170 or 85% dmge reduction. 165Pen is abit high to hit but not every MMA runs around with those def and immu values. Yes 200 holy damage sounds like crap. But if considering physical dps of 10kbase on 95% dmge reduction only gives 500base to multiply. 200 holy damage ramps up your dmge by 40% in total in that case. Now with that 17640%-23000% skill multiplier instead of doing (88200,115000) dmge you will be doing (123480,161000) dmge and thts on a 95% physical dmge reduction.

Regardless of how much you say MMA is unkillable it can be done if you study the mechanics and do some calculations, math wins.

The calculation didn't account for racials either which can ramp up the multiplier by dmge up to 1.5x, artifact reduction, boots reduction and pc dmge reduction, merced which will require you to deal up to an additional of 1/0.73/0.93=1.473x dmge. Also against gertrude you will need to do additional 1/0.76=1.32x the dmge in comparison to other MMAs. Gertrude with the aforementioned buffs requires you to deal an additional 1/0.76/0.73/0.93=1.94x of dmge. Ofc if the MMA knows what he is doing he will just pump full def on family attri and watch you cry but he can only kill noobs with his piss poor dmge or rely on 15% reflect mechanics which has a reduced effect because he went full def, you hit less on him and he hits less on you.

Also if you understand the game calculations and mechanics its easy to predict which new character is imba, purely with math you can gauge the potential of the characters. You don't even need to buy the characters to try them out.
    Last edited by Felinity; 12-02-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well i feel that i make all this discusion but i was really asking about PVE of that characters, maybe i will go against the ppl and choose white wolf because it seems reallystrong and i miss male characters.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    Did I say kill him on the first hit? I said after the adamantine proc. If he has 150khp you will need to do 300khp dmge to OHKO which is possible on vanessa if you get him to under 85% physical dmge reduction. Assuming a 400 def target with 90 immu. You will need 80(AR)+75(SkillIgnoreDef)+165(Pen) to get him at net def of 170 or 85% dmge reduction. 165Pen is abit high to hit but not every MMA runs around with those def and immu values. Yes 200 holy damage sounds like crap. But if considering physical dps of 10kbase on 95% dmge reduction only gives 500base to multiply. 200 holy damage ramps up your dmge by 40% in total in that case. Now with that 17640%-23000% skill multiplier instead of doing (88200,115000) dmge you will be doing (123480,161000) dmge and thts on a 95% physical dmge reduction.

Regardless of how much you say MMA is unkillable it can be done if you study the mechanics and do some calculations, math wins.

The calculation didn't account for racials either which can ramp up the multiplier by dmge up to 1.5x, artifact reduction, boots reduction and pc dmge reduction, merced which will require you to deal up to an additional of 1/0.73/0.93=1.473x dmge. Also against gertrude you will need to do additional 1/0.76=1.32x the dmge in comparison to other MMAs. Gertrude with the aforementioned buffs requires you to deal an additional 1/0.76/0.73/0.93=1.94x of dmge. Ofc if the MMA knows what he is doing he will just pump full def on family attri and watch you cry but he can only kill noobs with his piss poor dmge or rely on 15% reflect mechanics which has a reduced effect because he went full def, you hit less on him and he hits less on you.

Also if you understand the game calculations and mechanics its easy to predict which new character is imba, purely with math you can gauge the potential of the characters. You don't even need to buy the characters to try them out.
    Your calculations are all off and the 200 holy damage also gets reduced by things like DR/pvp damage reduction etc

MMA on full tank can kill everyone....
    Also you can go ATK & immunity tree if you want and it works. Or Pen + Immu.

And he can auto you to para you and even spacebar you to death with para lock.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is Vanessa's pve?