Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    +1 (ZzZzZ why my acc dont have "Like" option). Few monthes/few Lyndones more = Chao Chao Joshua/Hello new imba. It always like this.
    I dont have like option either!!!

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a rare character but is Nena's performance with Violeta Fero in PVE any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Get Hermes. She is best-ranged skill dps atm as long as they don't nerf her.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes im getting her + Aclla to pair with my Warlock for MDPS.

Some questions though.

1. What are her stance skills and personal skill? Google only shows footage of her skill animations.

2. Where can i get 33/34/35AR LCR besides buying from other players?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aj0258 View Post
    1. What are her stance skills and personal skill? Google only shows footage of her skill animations.

2. Where can i get 33/34/35AR LCR besides buying from other players?
    1. Only use Personal skill and last skill. Rest irrelevant.

2. 33 cash 34 cash 35 cash recipe or 3k twisted piece.
    33 not worth. 34 only if 35 not available. Alternatively, you can wait few months for 37 ar LCR.
    35 IBR is still best as you only need 3x weapon compared to 5x 33/34 and upcoming 37.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any info/description about her last and personal skill?

Also. I read some of your earlier post about IBRs and can i really farm 1 afk in 1week? If so whats the ar/dr requirements and where do i farm it?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any info/description about her last and personal skill?

Also. I read some of your earlier post about IBRs and can i really farm 1 afk in 1week? If so whats the ar/dr requirements and where do i farm it?
    Last skill - Heave Pressure - 759% atk on lvl 12, Ignore 60 def, Ignore Invincible, give Sainquis Cynic Smile buff, use 17 Magazine buff lvls. Skill is charging type, but there actually no sence to charge, coz bosses mostly dont moving. Strongest skill of Hermes and only skill that lvling Cynic Smile buff. Just keep Hermes on max skill range and use Heavy Pressure w/o charging.

Job skill - Reload Bullet - +1 AR, +10% base atk, +10% mobs dmg, giving 12 lvls of Magazine buff per rebuff (40 lvls max). Additional effect from Scarlett and Ciel in team: Scarlett give 10 pene, Ciel give - 15% of casting time, together give 1 AR and DR. Atm skill has 5 sec cooldown, so its actually time of Heavy Pressure cast and animation.

So, you can use combo Reload Bullet - Heavy Pressure non-stop, what give you max dmg and fast lvling of Cynic Smile.

You can farm Essences for IBR in Shelter pretty easy if you in faction w/o war.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If i understand this correctly then her last skill has no cooldown and as long as i have magazine buff i can spam it indefinitely. Sounds reeaally balanced.

But why shouldn't i cast it at full charge? What's the effect of charging it?

Ill just check her skill tomorrow. She sounds interesting. Ill worry about her gears later if she doesn't come with experimentals.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    If i understand this correctly then her last skill has no cooldown and as long as i have magazine buff i can spam it indefinitely. Sounds reeaally balanced.

But why shouldn't i cast it at full charge? What's the effect of charging it?

Ill just check her skill tomorrow. She sounds interesting. Ill worry about her gears later if she doesn't come with experimentals.
    Hermes has cooldown only on job skill. Stance skills w/o cooldowns at all. So yes, you can spam skills while you have enough Magazine.

Charging rise range of skill. So, on max charge she can hit target on 25m range. But! target should run away - useless in pve, hard to control in pvp. Skill's dmg depend on range.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question: where can i get those twisted weapon pieces? Even the minibosses is shelter doesnt drop those.