Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    The developers left Rosa in the (Event) Sacred/Heavenly/samesht character box DESPITE the patch notes stating that they have taken her out since making her recruit-able. Moreover, the list of characters from the Sacred Character box doesn't even include her, so that further re-enforces the fact that she shouldn't be in the box. All I got from my ticket was that the "box was specifically tailored for the event". Which isn't even.. a proper response lol, nor does it remotely make sense because both the Pioneering Diary and Blowout Support events (both events are independent of each other) had the same box. But oh well, I can sell the Rosa I get from my recruitment once I get my Rosa in a few weeks.
    I opened event box and had Montoro Card...
    All these chars: Montoro, Battle Claude, Rose Spirit, Rosa are still drop from Sacred Char Box (Heaven Char Box) both Event or Normal box. GM did not remove them. Now we open and get these outdate chars and GM do nothing to fix it.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had **ntoro too. Ew I mean Montoro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Chat filter will be fixed today, as for the additional version update, we are going to add it next maintenance, but according to the QA progress, it might be delayed to after the next week.

Next week, Lyndon box event will start (Nena New Stance) and the new ingame quiz event will begin also.

We feel sorry for the event rare character chest of heaven, because the box was made in the different Version of the game in the past, we could not fix the box this time.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

4. Likes Mod_Angelicarus liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    Next week, Lyndon box event will start (Nena New Stance)
    How will the Lyndon bonus exp and 2x roulette work? Will it only be for those who obtain Nena/ect.. through Lyndon?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    How will the Lyndon bonus exp and 2x roulette work? Will it only be for those who obtain Nena/ect.. through Lyndon?
    When use stance
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    BAHAHA Hilaruious GEEU not even a word about banning alts/mains who abuses alts
    the server is declining fast something needs to be done before geeu turns in sge lel

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    Blessing of Lyndone will work for every Nena who get new stance.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    GEEU only responds on cash related topics, the game content is not important as long as cash keeps flowing in ��

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    GEEU only responds on cash related topics, the game content is not important as long as cash keeps flowing in ��

We've come a long way, even weapons and other things are handed out for free for simply completing an achievement.
    Meaning someone out there is listening.