Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

The 30 Day Pet Food situation is being handled terribly

So for those who don't know the 30 day pet food box is currently bugged if you activate the box it makes some pets like elephant unable to activate.

The entire point of the box was that it will no longer eat lots of food when stacking pets. So because of this bug I do not get to stack pets and save food & I get lower DPS than before while losing money.

I submit multiple tickets about issue kept being assured it would be fixed next week, its now been 20 days no fix this week again so 27 days gone before it fixed minimum.

And they answer my ticket asking can you just delete my active 30 day pet food & give me another 1 that I won't activate until its working.

They respond "we will inject 64 pet food into your account"

64 fkn pet food? No give me my 30 day pet food back I can use 64 in 3 days but I won't activate it until the bug is fixed.

If by magic they fix it by next week my compensation for having a non working pet food box for 27 days will be that I get 3 days of it only + 64 pet food from an item I could have sold for 250m.

What kind of person approved this compensation. Shouldn't the compensation be at least the item I paid for working?

Even if its fixed at the 27th day giving me a 30 day pet food is still too little, and they won't even give me that.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a troll item lol

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I find infos on how or what the 30 days pet food is for? I got a 30 days Mysterious pet food of Ruffino and i am wondering is it for only Ruffino pet or is it for all pets? Thank you.
    Last edited by AllMezzedUp; 08-03-2017 at 04:19 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AllMezzedUp View Post
    Where can I find infos on how or what the 30 days pet food is for? I got a 30 days Mysterious pet food of Ruffino and i am wondering is it for only Ruffino pet or is it for all pets? Thank you.
    There is no Ruffino pet. When you activate the Mysterious Pet Food, you can activate any pet without consuming pet food for 30 days. In theory this should be the idea but as OP said, it is currently bugged for the Elephant pet.

5. Likes AllMezzedUp liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    You really think geeu cares about fixing bugs while making so much money?

Look at the mission room bug, its been going on for about 3monts now and it still pops up at random

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    You really think geeu cares about fixing bugs while making so much money?

Look at the mission room bug, its been going on for about 3monts now and it still pops up at random
    Its not really a bug its that the server has a max limit on how many instances can be open at once and it keeps reaching after they increase it. They need better servers.

Remember how this game 10 years ago ran fine on terrible equipment? Now they can buy a 32 core Epyc CPU for 2,200 usd there is no excuse for servers to be terrible a whole server rack is 1 athena players monthly soul crystal cost.
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-03-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Its not really a bug its that the server has a max limit on how many instances can be open at once and it keeps reaching after they increase it. They need better servers.

Remember how this game 10 years ago ran fine on terrible equipment? Now they can buy a 32 core Epyc CPU for 2,200 usd there is no excuse for servers to be terrible a whole server rack is 1 athena players monthly soul crystal cost.
    loled xd

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post

rofl*
    @topic this pet food should be checked why does it only bugs elephant. anyway just 13 days left for my pet food duration, either discontinue this pet food or fix it entirely (i dunno how complex it is when it works for other pets except elephant zzz/if you need help maybe i can trace this code for you).

update: after hot fix elephant still won't buff w/ rufino food on :x #makeelephantgreatagain
    Last edited by metalsadman; 08-04-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nerf mma and elephant