Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Korean devs reading you here, 100%!
    Thats reason, no more quest for rare characters
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WW has higher spacebar dps. Leona has 60% crit dmge which is 2*1.6=3.2 when critting. WW gives 2*1.5=3 with his PS when critting. Although it has a lower multiplier WW does not need to proc a crit to get its bonus *1.5. Considering L and Leona can only crit half the time WW does higher dps if they are at the same base atk. On top of tht with experimental and full buffs WW has slightly higher base than L/Leona. L and Leona on the otherhand has additional 1AR and 12pen which may allow it to deal higher dps in some circumstances. Otherwise its a close fight with WW coming on top most of the time.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    only advantage of L/Leona is that karimese gives ignore debuff at lvl 12, in some bosses where it does debuffs that makes white wolf unable to attack like common stun/fear, white wolf will lose some dps while he's in that state. no debuffs WW will win you'll be surprise it's quite huge margin almost comparable to a Joshua dps.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn im actually impressed haha,still waiting to see a well geared WW in missions to check his dps

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Damn im actually impressed haha,still waiting to see a well geared WW in missions to check his dps
    Noobs white wolf was almost as good as my Joshua in CTB. I wanna see him in Luci other than Pluton who flies I assume Banq hall is a meme now. That 200 immu 90 fire res shield won't know what hit him.

He is frustratingly homo to use you have to spam him job skill ever time u skill so I just use my WW with weak gear on spacebar & he is only there for Lynden blessing im not gunna uber gear him lol.

Joshua only frustrating thing is u always pull aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by lucasloc View Post
    Remake old characters! Stop release more ZzzzZ
    Until they remake Nar stance or give him a Lyndon box stance

They should do the stuff they did for Ramiro/Tib weapons but in reverse like make Nar/Grenmah and other big chars be able to use equities with a GS
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-05-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I see white Wolf have really good spacebar damage just like code L , the main reason to keep L is just the extra 1ar and pene? Because I think isn't the best reason.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sirial View Post
    As I see white Wolf have really good spacebar damage just like code L , the main reason to keep L is just the extra 1ar and pene? Because I think isn't the best reason.
    She has less pen than WW because he ignores alot of immunity. His Pen will go towards Their defense.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually, what benefits L most is that she ignores debuffs. that helps a lot for bosses.
    pure dps-wise, wolf will beat L with the same weapons.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    His face reminds me of some stars..Kris Wu?Attachment 1675
    Levi on attack on titans...i presume :P

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah but white have a defense buff no? That help him to don't get hurt.