Post Thanks / Like

Are all rules just ignored now?

We have blatant bots in free Sedacram & other maps even a clan leader even uses alt buffers with bot client on his alt (surprisingly not a user from another region)

We have blatant alt abusers in CWars, CB & field raids

We have SGE Mod's giving away high end gear while EUGE GM claim to have no knowledge and claim it violates the rule yet the mod still is a mod. The same mod also getting involved in clan politics and white chat speaking against an old user who quit the game and spreading FUD which is total improper for a mod.

tl;dr,

Bots, Alt Abusers & corrupt mods running server without punishment

Is this already sge?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to SGEEU.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am pretty new to this server and i came here in the hope for a better server depending on community and service of the game administration. At the beginning, when i started here in January - February it was very good depending on service of the game administration. But more and more i see many problems around and the thing i am disappointed the most is that these thing simply get ignored instead of solved. We did not get an answer about the alt abuse of strata crystals by the past Event for example, alt buffing on all maps and stuffs like this. Can we get any clear statement, why this server goes downhill that massively? I am pretty sure the next step will be implementing weapon costume and armor costume rumins QQ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    I am pretty new to this server and i came here in the hope for a better server depending on community and service of the game administration. At the beginning, when i started here in January - February it was very good depending on service of the game administration. But more and more i see many problems around and the thing i am disappointed the most is that these thing simply get ignored instead of solved. We did not get an answer about the alt abuse of strata crystals by the past Event for example, alt buffing on all maps and stuffs like this. Can we get any clear statement, why this server goes downhill that massively? I am pretty sure the next step will be implementing weapon costume and armor costume rumins QQ.
    They used to ban alt abusers in events & would give temp bans + warnings to alt abusers buffing at field raids.

They ditched all the older mods who actually cared now only one mod signs in ingame and when he does he just does hide & seek and nothing else. They hired all players from sge to be mods.

They even removed the post about alt abuse on the forums when SGE people came now they just cater to the paytards.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make GEEU great again!

Post Thanks / Like
    yup , i came from t3 hoping it would be a better environment .. and it was for the first 2-3 weeks but now it's just the same all over again , people abusing alts , altbuffs on field raids ,GM's not doing shet and no one is doing anything about it , keep this up and you'll have a dead Sge server all over again.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I agree , if GEEU won't bring back old GMS and take actions vs them paytards , server will be empty like sge in 1 year.

And I wonder why GEEU ignores every post about that ... oh well ..$$$$$$$

So if u want this server to die , let your sge team destroy it
    Last edited by Savoir; 07-17-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you know what there is new to this Server too, similiar to the other Servers?

You do not get answers from GMs anymore in the Forum if the Topic is critical.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t have any dreams.
    GEEU was ALWAYS like that.
    I used to work as GEEU Mod_Cortes for a solid 1,5 years.
    And it WAS like that even for the mods.
    Me(aka Mod_Cortes) and Kosima aka Mod_Malak used to send reports about alt abuser (8 alts at BH EVERY SINGLE DAY,the same person) for like a MONTH before GM_Chris took any measures.
    You want to know the reasons?
    "If we ban him and all his alts- that will make server staticstics look way worse".
    And that`s where it gone everytime.
    I translated more then 60% of ENG Orden scenario files into RUS.
    You know, i sent alot of reports about ENG translation being very poor. Some phrases have like 10 different translation for the same KOR source in the same UI place. Simply because GMs do not really care,they "can fix it later" and that "later" will never come.
    You know the Laviede boss in Orden Scenario?
    You know Raviede, Rabid, Lavid, Ravid? That`s all the names this guy have all across the game due to mistypes of KOR=>ENG.
    You know what was told to me when i reported it?
    "We can always fix it later".
    And that`s the way.
    GEEU politics was always simple- they simply wouldn`t tell anything about any server problems.
    There was ALOT of bugged events. The result was always the same.
    They prefer to keep silent, do not take any measures for a week (waiting for IMC patch) and then ban everyone who they count as "Abuser".
    Without telling the ppl that there`s any sort of bug. Without any warnings. Just keep silent and ban`em later.
    What awaited me in the end was real money scam from GM_Chris.
    Wonderful,yeah?
    Btw, it`ll get deleted, but i finally decided to share it with the GEEU community. Dunno why.
    And yeah, GM_Chris (or whatever name you`ll pick now,J,Jeffrey...etc.) . You asked me to find GEEU in Discord like month ago and still haven`t reacted in any way. Not very polite ,yeah.
    Best regards, Mod_Cortes aka Rumbis
    Last edited by RumHrum; Yesterday at 10:44 PM.