Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

How i can kill them ?

capture_20170720_203602_114.jpg

My team AR 71-73 I try to change team but can't reduce HP - -*

What is trick to kill them?

Post Thanks / Like
    You should go into any end-game mission with hrins, food, a pet buff of your choice, and the appropriate racial potion. To save time, you should change Anise to ET to buff up once you get in there. (If you're a baller, I guess you can use Principal pots and melee ampoules and whatnot.)

If that doesn't work then.. to be fair, your only DPS is Viki lol.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have a bad team comp.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horrible mission. I tried to do it during hot time event with +7 Armonia weapons and failed, using CSC, Emilia and Judith. Team was also using wings, food and poor tiger pet. Only way for me to damage them was to land blood curse and debuff from CSC aoe while under starting invul. I could do damage but the numbers looked really low and in turn I got hit for loads of damage. The whole field being bombarded doesn't help me with keeping focus. Tried using PF on my team, even took Sirius to tank, but those soldiers are able to land Armor Crasher and then PFed char dies before I could react with invul.

Wish there was an option to change sides in this quest...

Post Thanks / Like
    Use a magic team. The enemy's stats are weak to magic. I'm not sure if protection field works here, but maybe give it a shot.
    Enigmatic Family.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch. Are you surprised that you dont do enough damage with that team? Throw out that Anis for a dps (Viki can do the ET buffing just as good as her, and once youre done with buffing, switch back to Trance Robo and summon) and you will see better results. Even if its just a Stock Warlock with Elemental Master, you will do a lot more damage.
    Another option might be, as stated above, to use buff food (such as Caborum or Apple Pie, whichever you need more), Steroid Potions and Triumph Potions. In this case, Human Ampules will also help, but keep in mind that atk to a racial doesnt benefit Viki's summons but only "regular" dps. If you have one, a pet that amplifies attack will also help.
    Plus, get that Blessing of the Ancients from Nimrod Bridge for every character you are going to use in those missions, 1 AR/DR does not sound like much, but each AR adds another 25% of bonus damage once you are at least 4 AR higher than the enemy DR.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not how AR works, especially if your AR is higher than their DR.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepnDreamn View Post
    Horrible mission. I tried to do it during hot time event with +7 Armonia weapons and failed, using CSC, Emilia and Judith. Team was also using wings, food and poor tiger pet. Only way for me to damage them was to land blood curse and debuff from CSC aoe while under starting invul. I could do damage but the numbers looked really low and in turn I got hit for loads of damage. The whole field being bombarded doesn't help me with keeping focus. Tried using PF on my team, even took Sirius to tank, but those soldiers are able to land Armor Crasher and then PFed char dies before I could react with invul.

Wish there was an option to change sides in this quest...
    Use invuln use judith skills run away when its gunna wear off then invuln and go attack again until invuln wears off and repeat.

Easily doable with Divine pole.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    That's not how AR works, especially if your AR is higher than their DR.
    alright, oh wise one, enlighten us then how it DOES work. Otherwise, you arent helpful and therefor, that post of yours is unnecessary.

About tankability... i dont remember, are those all just physical hitters? If yes, it might be an option to get Protection Field if you see you cannot tank them. But then that would mean you need to exchange a ET for Emilia and get another dps. Against physical, PF works well and is easier to maintain than Invulnerable, but it will not work against magic users.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Delcarion View Post
    alright, oh wise one, enlighten us then how it DOES work. Otherwise, you arent helpful and therefor, that post of yours is unnecessary.

About tankability... i dont remember, are those all just physical hitters? If yes, it might be an option to get Protection Field if you see you cannot tank them. But then that would mean you need to exchange a ET for Emilia and get another dps. Against physical, PF works well and is easier to maintain than Invulnerable, but it will not work against magic users.
    It should be easy to Google, unless all sites have died since I have last played, in that case I'm sorry.

The table goes as follows, when you are 5 are below then you deal -50% damage, 4 is -40%, etc. up to 5 over is +50%. More below or under and it will still cap at 50% either way. Being too low on AR does cause you to miss more, these calculations are only for hits that land.

The amount if damage 1 AR adds is thus also not static. From -5 to -4 you go from a 0.5 to a 0.6 modifier so a 20% increase, b ut from 4 to 5 you go from 1.4 to a 1.5 modifier so that increase is way lower.

And then I believe every AR also counts for 1 penetration and every DR for 1 immunity roughly in the damage calculations.