Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    try and try )). good luck

~ Satis Faction ~

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love quests likes this that is actually a hybrid. You can't just pump out lots of vis to easily finish it (it helps but only to a certain extent) but you actually have to "play the game".

I finished it with one tank and two shooters pre-buffed with cash items (princ amp, steroid, etc.). The secret is you have to "game" the system by kinda fooling the bombardment. Just let your tank get their aggro asap taking advantage of your free invul buff. Run to wider place and park the two shooters somewhere. Let your tank dance around your shooters while they shoot. Try not to get your tank close to the shooters. Because you're actively using your tank alone, the places where your tank has been will be the places that will be bombarded and your shooters will stay relatively safe. If any of your character dies, just sc asap, rinse and repeat. It helps if your shooter's attack is aoe and if you don't have shooters, try experimenting with a different setup. Like I said earlier, "play the game". Good luck.
    Last edited by wolicer; 07-26-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    It should be easy to Google, unless all sites have died since I have last played, in that case I'm sorry.

The table goes as follows, when you are 5 are below then you deal -50% damage, 4 is -40%, etc. up to 5 over is +50%. More below or under and it will still cap at 50% either way. Being too low on AR does cause you to miss more, these calculations are only for hits that land.

The amount if damage 1 AR adds is thus also not static. From -5 to -4 you go from a 0.5 to a 0.6 modifier so a 20% increase, b ut from 4 to 5 you go from 1.4 to a 1.5 modifier so that increase is way lower.

And then I believe every AR also counts for 1 penetration and every DR for 1 immunity roughly in the damage calculations.
    well, thats what im talking about when im asking to be useful. on the - part, your formula and mine agree, but on the + part, they dont. if its not too much effort, may i have a link so i can compare those two a bit better?

as for the bombardments... yikes. yea. there was something. did anyone ever think of kiting? in terms of avoiding the bombs, it would be easier, i guess. but would that work when it comes to tanking the hits from the mobs? back then, i did that quest with a viki team, that has to be played differently anyway...

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if there are still links around... I obtained these numbers from other resources and verified them by testing some years ago. As far as I know they are still correct and I've played on and off the last year's and didn't notice anything odd about them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now my team is Vanshee Leona and Anis but nothing !!!! with this quest