Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Comments for the recent complaints of ignoring Rules

Hello,

For the alt abusing cases, we are monitoring the server situation always and handled most of bad cases so far.
    For other servers, is there a perfect clean GE server without any of alts?
    What is the alts mean? Do you use only 1 account as well?

The initial rule is 1 account per 1 IP. Actually, for the company, it is most hard issue to handle.
    Should we allow only 1 account per 1 IP again? or We allow 2 accounts? or Allows 3 accounts per IP and
    stop using alts only in CB or CW?

We will try to make a discussion with players earnestly and try to make better situation for players in the future.

If there were lacks of our activities, we will try to monitor the server harder and try to make a better situation
    for players who are playing fairly. To make better server situation, it will be helpful if players report such an illegal actions to the team as well. We will focus this issue and try to resolve most of cases soon.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 07-21-2017 at 11:59 PM.

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

2. Likes Edesse, Waluste, Mod_Angelicarus liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    Hello,
    The initial rule is 1 account per 1 IP. Actually, for the company, it is most hard issue to handle.
    Should we allow only 1 account per 1 IP again? or We allow 2 accounts? or Allows 3 accounts per IP and
    I think the 3 accounts per IP is perfectly fine.

But ban them in all field pvp/field bosses the way the rule used to be. They are fine in instances and stuff where they don't affect others.

Whatever the rule change is need to be publicly stated.

In the past you had a post about alt abuse.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

4. Likes Waluste liked this post
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    Allows 3 accounts per IP and
    Most of us vets know of this rule, and it has been true for years. You had a sticky note here about it, question was why it got removed when many were willing to follow it. We know it's hard to keep track of this problem but you have a good record in dealing with it in the past, so the change all of a sudden without notice was suspicious.

About your admin issues, i think it's a problem on both parties not keeping their words and of course Never ever hire mods/Gms that are playing in Major Factions, there will be a 99.99% conflict of interests there imho. About reports, I think both the reporter and the reported should equally investigated.

I saw the notice on fixing the elephant pet. that's a good "re-start", congratz to listening and returning to your glory days where bugs were fixed faster and not just give us nonsense excuses .

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not just stick to one account per PC/IP then.

And how do you confirm that a person using only buffing character in field boss/field raid or even colony war 100% a Alt/Mule? Just only allow 1 account per PC/IP solves this too.

oh and please share how open more then 1 acct on the same IP or PC

"The initial rule is 1 account per 1 IP. Actually, for the company, it is most hard issue to handle.
    stop using alts only in CB or CW? "

btw are we talking about same time login or different account logging in at different time
    Last edited by AzureRainz; 07-21-2017 at 03:16 PM.

7. Likes Waluste liked this post
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    Why not just stick to one account per PC/IP then.

And how do you confirm that a person using only buffing character in field boss/field raid or even colony war 100% a Alt/Mule? Just only allow 1 account per PC/IP solves this too.

oh and please share how open more then 1 acct on the same IP or PC

"The initial rule is 1 account per 1 IP. Actually, for the company, it is most hard issue to handle.
    stop using alts only in CB or CW? "

btw are we talking about same time login or different account logging in at different time
    you obviously don't know how IP's work lol.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your answer. But there is one Thing left i just wanna hear an official Statement about. Is using Alts to get additional EVENT rewards allowed? Many People wondered about this question at the scavenger yenageh Event and were disappointed of not getting any answer from Game Administration. In my opinion this should be a clear form of abuse and i want to know whether there will be any punishment for this or if you won`t care if it are not more than 3 accounts per IP.

Thanks

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, my brother can't afk during nights because his pc makes a lot of noise, lately I have been setting his afk up on my laptop for him to progress in the game faster. Are we breaking any rules by doing this?

Another question I have is, is it okay for me to do missions like Tower of Castilla or rank5 party missions solo while using a friends old account to bring buffers?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prosapia View Post
    Hello, my brother can't afk during nights because his pc makes a lot of noise, lately I have been setting his afk up on my laptop for him to progress in the game faster. Are we breaking any rules by doing this?

Another question I have is, is it okay for me to do missions like Tower of Castilla or rank5 party missions solo while using a friends old account to bring buffers?
    In my opinion, thats no problem

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    well as i know there are few legit 1 acc players in ge and ofc those would not be happy with alts at all.
    and if 3 acc per ip is allowed (main acc and 2 alts or "family mebers" some are real XD) is technically fine and not breaking game balance, but then is hard to control field bosses,cw,etc.
    i am more concerned how the hell the mmok and the other RMTer make cash ingame.....
    more dev/admins corupted?or have so much alts farming and more rmting?
    i think this issue should be checked and fixed first, cuz really destroying game balance,
    tho i did not play in a while so idk about the situation much.
    alts will always be a prob anyway, just need to contain it to a min as possible....i do use alts too, sadly ge designed that way, or cash or alts XD
    just hire peps, who actually know the game but dun play it....admins/gms cant be peps playing actively, even more in high end factions, is already fishy hearing it XD
    hope geeu staff got a good wake up call...$$$ is not all XD

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly think the limit should be placed at 1 account per IP.

With all the whining and ranting and indiscriminating hate on only sGE players abusing alt buffs and etc, a clean slate restart for all players is a good ground to see who actually will still go ahead and use alts.

Because oh, only sGE players and their altbuffs man! Totally no one else except sGE people uses alts. This rule shouldn't affect anyone else's gameplay except sGE people right?

And why should using other accounts as buffers be alright? Doesn't everyone have legit friends who is a dedicated buffer? I sure do! Oh, I'm an sGE player, does that mean my friend is automatically labelled as an alt!

Yes I'm salty asf because of the convenient branding of sGE player crap. Just set out the rules strictly please. So we will see who are the ones who really follow the rules.

Bite me.
    Last edited by Edesse; 07-22-2017 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Sleepy
    Enigmatic Family.

14. Likes Waluste liked this post