Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    found the old thread about the alts and abuses. here it is http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ighlight=Multi

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Hello GEEU fans,

First of all, Happy New Year and we wish you guys all the best of luck in new year!

Abusing bot tool with multi accout in order to gain an unfair advantage will result in those accounts being suspended without any exceptions.

1. Bot tool (someone logged in to multiple clients at the same time) is a violation.
    2. Multiple accounts (someone logged in to multiple clients with no abuse and at the keyboard actively controlling those characters) is not.

Unless you guys are actually breaking our rule, no action will be taken, so do not worry about it.

If you suspect someone attempt to gain an unfair advantage in–game by using bot tool with multi account, please report them via our support ticket

Best Regards
    YOUR GEEU TEAM.
    Dear GEEU Fans,

No worry! No abusing with Same IP, no restriction will be there. Play with family and friends are extremly welcome ^^

And the number of accounts will not be a problem either.

But many accounts with one IP that is suspicious of farming will be investigated and restricted.

We found 9 Musketeer farming by one guys and think about the restriction. How do you think?

Best,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM

***It was not me ^^;; Other GM used my account -_-;;; Thief!!!
    ***He modified and cleared the post!

and bout 3 same IP http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ighlight=Multi

Dear GEEU Fans,

We will investigate this case and punish the abusing cases.
    3 accounts are allowed per IP because of the situation that family play together at home with one IP.
    But more than 3 account per IP will be investigated and punished as an abusing cases and this 90 days reward abusing case will be checked and punished.

Best,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    no need to worry in your case hildy
    Last edited by metalsadman; 08-05-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    found the old thread about the alts and abuses. here it is http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ighlight=Multi

and bout 3 same IP http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ighlight=Multi

no need to worry in your case hildy
    OMG thank you so much<3 I was worried that we'd have to take turns playing the game XD

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    Thanks for your answer. But there is one Thing left i just wanna hear an official Statement about. Is using Alts to get additional EVENT rewards allowed? Many People wondered about this question at the scavenger yenageh Event and were disappointed of not getting any answer from Game Administration. In my opinion this should be a clear form of abuse and i want to know whether there will be any punishment for this or if you won`t care if it are not more than 3 accounts per IP.

Thanks
    Still not answered

Post Thanks / Like
    There's only one option that GEEU needs to do. First do a Geo-block which that only a selected amount of countries can access the servers. Prime example is that VPNs cannot bypass Geo-blocking. Also even if they do using a VPN most VPN servers/Proxy's are blocked by adding them to list of VPN services/servers that GEEU can add. Then those botters, real money traders, and etc. Cannot play in this server. Geo-block has been working well with NetFlix Streaming services even if you're using a VPN service.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo-blocking

"Geo-blocking or geoblocking is a form of technological protection measure where access to Internet content is restricted based upon the user's geographical location. In a geo-blocking scheme, the user's location is calculated using geolocation techniques, such as checking the user's IP address against a blacklist or whitelist; the result of this check is used to determine whether the system will approve or deny access to the content. The term is most commonly associated with its use to restrict access to premium multimedia content on the internet, such as films and television shows, primarily for copyright and licensing reasons. There are other uses for geoblocking, such as blocking malicious traffic or to enforce price discrimination, location-aware authentication, fraud prevention, and online gambling (where gambling laws vary by region)"
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-08-2017 at 05:34 AM. Reason: More info about Geo-blocking
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Its seem you still havent notice the status of every GE server on the world
    And you don't know how VPNs work.

I'm just saying that if they want to prevent multi-client abuse/alts you need to start using Geo-Blocking. Most of them are using VPNs. Even under VPNs you're not going to able to access a Geo-Block. It's not like I'm forcing them to use that feature. I'm sure they can check logs for each account. However if they were smart they would go thru a proxy then a VPN service which can be blocked by getting the VPN server's proxy.

This is how a VPN works.
    vpn.jpg
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-08-2017 at 07:08 AM. Reason: How does VPNs work
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHajime View Post

I'm just saying that if they want to prevent multi-client abuse/alts you need to start using Geo-Blocking. Most of them are using VPNs. Even under VPNs you're not going to able to access a Geo-Block. It's not like I'm forcing them to use that feature. I'm sure they can check logs for each account. However if they were smart they would go thru a proxy then a VPN service which can be blocked by getting the VPN server's proxy.
    We need good number of daily account for keep this server alive
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    We need good number of daily account for keep this server alive
    Numbers won't matter if there's not enough cash shop users. Those so called abusers/alts/botters are not feeding GEEU's bank account by not giving them real money. That's like giving out free samples of grade A steaks to a bunch of people and none of them are going to buy them. Basically you're losing profits. Real Money Trading and Account Selling are the prime examples why IMC/GEEU/T3Fun and etc are losing profits. Those third party RMTers are not paying their fair share back to the publisher. The only way is to use Geo-block when players from different countries are giving money to the companies. If a country with less than 5% isn't spending a dime on this game. Then they will know if they should use a Geo-block. That's how Netflix makes it profits. Restricting access for VPN users who are not in the same country as the Netflix service is profitable because it allow users to either accept it or get it somewhere else. It's like you cannot stream Netflix from the U.S.A and you want to watch the movies you can't get from Europe.
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-08-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    For some weird reason, its contrary to what you think
    Do you have a degree in IT and in Business Management?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHajime View Post

This is how a VPN works.
    vpn.jpg
    Where are you suggesting this geo-block start blocking? South East Asia? North America? Some parts parts of Europe perhaps? There is a botter whose IP says its from China, block whole China?

People profiting from botting/rmt are usually more tech savy than the average user, so I guess punish the innocent by putting a technological barrier with playing the game.

By the way, with a quick google search, here are few VPNs that deals with geo-blocking: https://thevpn.guru/best-free-vpn-2017-review/

I'm not saying we shouldn't address the issue. I'm just saying geo-blocking isn't the solution.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep any sort of IP/geo blocking won't fix RMT'ers issue IMHO, what need here is active Policing for the Admin's part. Heck they can just standby in rebo (both channels) and just ban automatically those families (now in clean chat) advertising their RMT sites etc. This needs effort on their part which is always lacking whichever servers i have played (geeu admins was* the most active ones).