Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    bahaha tearsofblood is back as SaitoHajime?
    well using other accounts to go around a ban is against rules too
    so ban him again pls, he is not any help and as i know he atm do not play geeu so we do not need him here

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wolicer View Post
    Where are you suggesting this geo-block start blocking? South East Asia? North America? Some parts parts of Europe perhaps? There is a botter whose IP says its from China, block whole China?

People profiting from botting/rmt are usually more tech savy than the average user, so I guess punish the innocent by putting a technological barrier with playing the game.

By the way, with a quick google search, here are few VPNs that deals with geo-blocking: https://thevpn.guru/best-free-vpn-2017-review/

I'm not saying we shouldn't address the issue. I'm just saying geo-blocking isn't the solution.
    Free VPNs are terrible you can't hide your real IP address. Trust me you're going to need a VPN Client/Proxy and a service from a paid VPN just to hide your IP address.

Those people who RMT and botting are not tech savy. All they do is download some bot software and that's it.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaterers I don't know what your talking about. I just started playing in this server like 2 days ago. Then you start saying I'm someone else. You got a lot of nerve to say that.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHajime View Post
    Gaterers I don't know what your talking about. I just started playing in this server like 2 days ago. Then you start saying I'm someone else. You got a lot of nerve to say that.
    yoou will get banned soon again so yep good try man

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaterers View Post
    yoou will get banned soon again so yep good try man
    In your dreams pal. I haven't broke any rules on the forums. You're just getting triggered by a new forums user who just started posting here a few days ago. Now you're acting like a child who got his cookies stolen from him. Instead of using such negative energy on others why don't you do something positive for a change and act like a human being. There's a chance to change your ways.

"Drink it in, pal. That's how failure tastes." - (Scout) from Team Fortress 2
    "Hit the bricks pal, You're done pal." - (Scout) from Team Fortress 2

Enjoy the taunts pal.
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-10-2017 at 03:24 AM.