Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Bug?

Post Thanks / Like

MMA Bug?

Hello Pioneers!

How are you guys doing today? I want to know more about the MMA uprising in the CB/CW. Many complain about being a bug. May you guys explain to me what buggy about the MMA? What makes MMA so broken? Please discuss so we can get you guys feedback to make the game better for you guys.

Best Regards,

GEEU Mod Team. xx

2. Likes stkmro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because most skills you use on them just won't hit , it doesn't say "parry , evade" it just doesn't ... hit lol.
    Even ignore eva skills are useless against them at the moment lols.
    hope there can be a fix soon , seriously ruins pvp.

4. Likes stkmro, Moody liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    MMA evades every skill with a 90% chance, magic,shooting,melee, doesent matter. no more fun lol

6. Likes stkmro, Moody liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi i am quite curious about this mma "bug" issue also. Some people claim that they are getting one hit by mma and that they are untouchable. I think it could be due to this new buff done to mma in patch version 27.29.12.

MMA.jpg

From this patch note and due to its limited grammar, this is my own deductions/assumptions (and i may be wrong):

- Toughness/Strongness will be applied to mma whenever they received damage and as long as the damage does not exceed double of their maximum hp they cant die/won't receive any initial damage.

- However that does not mean that the damage done to them will disappear just like this. The damage is dealt to mma in parts for 20 seconds. Means if you deal 100k damage on mma, the mma will receive a drain effect with total drain damage equivalent to 100k.

- Why mma attack is so high on certain occasions is because once they receive damage and toughness/strongess activates, they can add some of that damage to their own skill attack just like P. Queen Grandma.

- An mma who has the toughness/strongness buff activated will lose the buff when he executes a skill attack on someone.

IS THIS THE REASON FOR WHY EVERYONE SAYS MMA IS BUGGED OR IS THERE REALLY SOME OTHER BUG THAT IS PLAGUING THE MMA CLASS?

8. Likes stkmro liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lingjw;22488

- An mma who has the toughness/strongness buff activated will lose the buff when he executes a skill attack on someone.

[B
    IS THIS THE REASON FOR WHY EVERYONE SAYS MMA IS BUGGED OR IS THERE REALLY SOME OTHER BUG THAT IS PLAGUING THE MMA CLASS?[/B]

The thing is, you can use cres armor and skill evade 3 skills in a row by 80 ar makes pvp broken as f....

10. Likes stkmro, Moody liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it is a bug, just a major upgrade buff to mma which most people miss out

12. Likes stkmro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not a bug. Its intended. Just some kGE devs being amazing at skill balancing as usual, thinking that giving MMAs the ability to negate skills that could ohko their tanky selfs twice every 5 seconds (if they constantly barrage with skills) is balanced. Oh and also applying part of said ohko-able damage to their own skills.
    Enigmatic Family.

14. Likes stkmro liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, thanks for starting to investigate, as you promised.

The problem is that MMAs ignore skills.
    We've been through endless different tests, and it's obvious that MMAs are bugged, which destroys pvp.

Take a char that, for example, would theoretically always ignore the high Evasion MMAs have, like a Magic one (or just anti-eva or ranged skills).
    Now the MMA should only be able to "ignore" skills when they have Skill Evasion, which can be quite high, I know.
    The thing is, when skill evasion occurs, this would be shown above the head of the char (MMA here). That goes for all characters and all skills.
    Many people noticed and tested that in fact, MMAs (and no other characters) just ignore the skills as if you hadn't skilled them at all.
    No skill-evasion shown, no parry, and not DRed (multiple tests with higher AR than the MMAs DR). Actually, there is just a very low chance that skills that aren't parried by general Evasion, actually hit the MMA.
    You can notice that they will just move on without being scratched. Skill Evasion can only be as high as 7% from boots,10% from artifact, 5% from attributes = 22% for normal characters. The rate MMAs ignore skills is way above that, actually 60%+.
    There are MMAs who have extra ignoring of skills inbuilt to their job skill, e.g. take Gracielo with extra anti-melee skill evasion. If you use a Magic character, Gracielo still ignores extraordinarily much. Now take Gertrude, who doesn't have any extra skill evasion compared to other characters (he only takes less damage,which doesn't play a role here), and he ignores way more than any other character, even Selva will not evade as many skills even tho she has that extra from her self buff.

It was observed that this mostly occurs right when an MMA atks another character with a skill.
    For example: Gertrude uses his finisher against another family. While he skills, you can use 5 magic skills from different people, and none of them will hit Gertrude. He'll just continue skilling for as long as the skill duration goes on, and then he walks away laughing his ass off. All the other characters can be hit while skilling, unless they have invul or whatever. Use a skill from Daisy on an opponents' BFC while BFC uses his 4th skill (similar duration to MMA skills) on a 3rd character. He'll get hit by the skill and the skill process will stop.

Already said too much, well this is destroying pvp and character diversification, which makes this game so
    entertaining. You already see just squads full of MMAs and nothing else, nothing can counter them. it's boring as
    anything and it's simply a bug, it's not OP gears (you can just test on crescementos with the same results).

Please find a solution.

@lingjw there is no drain effect whatsoever. and the problem is their skill ignoring, not their attacking abilities.

16. Likes Prefix, stkmro liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    woah... u guys r amazing...

this is an excellent thread with excellent feedback...

i really like all the comments given by the expert players.

thanks and keep up the good work.
    WTB +7 divine pistol and +7 divine cannon

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-divine-cannon

WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

18. Likes Edesse liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    MMA is not bugged but its BROKEN AF. NERF the skill negate/ adamantine. MMA was already able to perform well before this upgrade - high damage, low cool downs, tanky, already able to evade type-specific damages at a certain probability depending on the MMA character used.

Now with this upgrade 98% of the characters CANNOT fight MMA in a 1 versus 1 situation.

If you understand the mechanics the implications are obvious.

20. Likes Waluste, Edesse, stkmro liked this post