Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88

Thread: MMA Bug?

  1. #11
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow GM's are on point this week <3
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  2. Likes Edesse liked this post
  3. #12
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    MMA evades every skill with a 90% chance, magic,shooting,melee, doesent matter. no more fun lol
    ^

    I think their normal evade is somehow counting as skill evade.

    Even ignore Evade skills cannot hit Gert.



    Before next patch just give me 2 accounts on test server with operator status and I will test chars pve and pvp against each other and look for bugs before patch for free.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  4. Likes Moody liked this post
  5. #13
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think moody explained the problem 100% on point now. Nicely explained mate

  6. #14
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread goes to show how important it is to know what you are looking for when testing something! You guys have some empirical evidences that MAC users can't be hit by skills - which is true, to a certain extent - however, you guys are trying to come up with really weird theories to explain that (the creativity is baffling!), so after testing everything properly, let's try to clear things up.

    First of all, all of this is related to the buffs that Martial Arts Compendium received on the Orden update; patch notes can be found at http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ght=pre-notice (It's funny how that happened months ago, but only now people started using these chars, and the problem became evident) Anyway what matters to us is the following:



    Okay, so what is the issue? You use a skill on a Grutrude, for example. Let's say you use Corriente Estella (L for Love). Once you cast that, a few things are checked:

    - Is your attack gonna miss due to the difference between your AR and his DR? (let's say it won't miss)
    - Is your skill gonna be evaded/blocked? (Corriente Estella ignores evasion, so nope)
    - Is Skill Evasion gonna **** you over? (Let's say it won't, since the chances for that are usually pretty low, as pointed out by Moody)

    If you pass on all of those checks, the damage is then calculated and applied to your enemy. However, with the new buff, there is an additional check

    - Is your damage (after all reductions are applied) at least twice the Grutrude's HP?

    If it is, then okay, you hit him, he dies, everyone is happy (Well, maybe not him... but you get the idea).

    If it isn't, he gets a buff called Strongness:



    [Strongness]: In case that damage attack skill is not over 2 times of own MHP, it will receive the skill 20 times in parts. HP decreases consistently and the next attack skill give back 20% of total attacked damage
    Remember those patch notes? Yep! Exactly as intended. The damage was not "ignored", it is just applied over time - of course, you can then just use pots to restore your HP and you are fiiiine. Not only that, but you know the damage you were supposed to deal to him? Yeah, 20% of it is gonna come back to you once he uses a skill, so good luck dealing with that.

    Also, while he has this buff, he is vulnerable. You can now use your skills and kill him normally!

    However - and this is where the issue actually is - if he uses a skill while he has the Strongness buff, the buff is removed. And then once more, he gets the Adamantine thingy again, since there is no cooldown on it, so if you hit him now... You are gonna trigger it once again (and you will miss once again, which is the sad part). So as long as he keeps using his skills, he is basically not gonna get hit by any of your skills (sort of..)! Now that's not fun, isn't it?

    Now, okay, you guys may be thinking: "Okay Waluste, but you are an idiot. The problem is not the stance, it is Grutrude himself! I can kill my friends' Bai Hu with ease!"

    And to you I say - hold on! We are not done yet. There is something else...

    Let's imagine we have two characters, a Gracielo and a Grutrude. Both of them have the exact same defensive stats (HP, DR, Def, Immunity), as well as damage reduction items/family attributes. Let's say both of them have 100k HP, for simplicity's sake. So if everything I said is correct, if you can hit them for 200k +1 damage, they are gonna die in one hit, right? Nope, not really.

    Gracielo has, on his job skill, a 22% chance to ignore melee attacks, while Grutrude has 22% damage decrease; what that means is that Grutrude has more effective HP. Not only that, but Grutrude also has higher base HP naturally because of his stats, but let's stick to our example: in order to kill that Grutrude that has 100k HP in one skill, you are gonna have to deal 200k damage to him, which would equate to about 250k (more or less) if you were hitting the Gracielo instead, because of that damage reduction!

    Now when it comes to Clique Battle, things get even funnier, because all the characters get some sort of bonus HP there. As such, things get even worse! How much more HP are we talking about though? I went to Noob's youtube channel and found this video, from May 27th, of him using Grutrude on Clique Battle. His Grutrude has 149k HP! And mind you, that's just with Shooting Enhancement (with Melee it would be even higher!). Do you really think you can hit him for 300k damage in one skill? Yeah, I don't think so...

    To wrap things up, I would like to point out that all I'm trying to say is that there is no bug! This is working exactly as it was described in the Patch Notes! (which I don't think a lot of you actually read...) However, by no means I'm saying it is balanced - I'm definitely gonna agree with you guys if you say it's broken!

    What I can't stand, though, is the fact that some of you are spreading misinformation out there, without actually reading the patch notes or even the buff description - if you ever wanna be a beta tester, then trying to figure out how things were meant to work is the first step you gotta take. Shouting that something is "bugged" simply because you don't like it ain't gonna get you anywhere. See you next time!

    _______________________________

    Edit: Since I linked Noob's video, I might as well ask you guys to watch it from 7:30 until 8:00 minutes - you can see how he gets the Strongness buff (orange icon) after being hit by a skill, and starts losing HP contanstly. During that period he is also vulnerable - notice how he takes a Deathless Chain and loses a lot of HP, at 7:49. After he kicks that poor dude, however, he loses the buff, but then he instantly gets skilled by that dude with the blue ring (can't see what char it is) - he ignores this skill, but gets Strongness once again, and while it is up, he gets hit by the Accuracy Shot, which leaves him at very low HP. Natalie then proceeds to finish the job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Waluste; 07-24-2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: woops.

  7. Likes Mod_Phriend, Edesse liked this post
  8. #15
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    just do something about it please

  9. Likes Waluste liked this post
  10. #16
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeaaa

    #NERFMMA

  11. Likes Edesse liked this post
  12. #17
    Pioneer Edesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    snip
    A perfect guide. Thank you for the time and effort putting together this wonderful piece of information for others to comprehend.
    Enigmatic Family.

  13. Likes Waluste liked this post
  14. #18
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    snip.
    UNABLE TO EVADE SKILLS IN TOUGHNESS STATE

    Funny because I can skill him 5 times miss, he skills someone else I skill him 5 more times and all miss again.

    Your theory is wrong because he could never ignore 2 skills in a row ever because he would gain toughness debuff then be able to get hit. I was using Nena on attack Trigger with a +7 armonia Pole & tf + AR food and the other guy was not using DR food and ur telling me HER DER HE JUST DRED YOUR ATTACK HER DER.

    He is not getting knocked down or damaged. And you are telling me some of the low geared crap Gerts are tanking Monty finishers fine because they are not hitting 2x damage?


    Last edited by Prefix; 07-25-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  15. #19
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    UNABLE TO EVADE SKILLS IN TOUGHNESS STATE

    Funny because I can skill him 5 times miss, he skills someone else I skill him 5 more times and all miss again.

    He is not getting knocked down or damaged. And you are telling me some of the low geared crap Gerts are tanking Monty finishers fine because they are not hitting 2x damage?
    Give us videos, then we can discuss.

    Based on Noob's video, it's working exactly as intended.

  16. #20
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    and ur telling me HER DER HE JUST DRED YOUR ATTACK HER DER.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •