Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    well main problem is you need them for everything lol and there is just too little to go around. From upgrading armors pretty much you can waste from 1m-100m feso if you go +8 and are not lucky lol. Enhancing weapons also takes a bunch to especially if you craft, break and repeat until you +7. Buying sedecram/ancient en celar pass is another feso sink. Buying sedatives to chip weapons/armors is another feso sink. Spamming CTB another feso sink. Buying quest warp passes/To HM LA your 100+ toons, barrack slots/socket fluxes. Pretty much the whole damm game needs feso lol and you have to buy it even if you want to or not.
    Most of the the time I tell myself, im not gonna buy overprice feso but guess what you need it to progress so at the end i end up buying it even though i think is way overprice, are else I cant progress in the game.
    Now use your imagination and think if I a high end player struggles to buy feso cause is so expensive, what would a new player starting out do if he has no way to progress in the game. He cant raid cause he dont have gear, he cant make new gear cause he has no vis to buy feso, so he either uses cash or quits. Or he use cash doesnt get enough feso to upgrade his weapons and armors, gets annoy then quits.

2. Likes AllMezzedUp liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roulette - Can't Help
    Discount - Make it worst

Why not just suggest a NPC that sell Sun/Moon/Growth Stone with fix price? That's the only way i can think of to rescue the overpriced G.Stone. So call infinite supply of G.Stone..

**No offense.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    well main problem is you need them for everything lol and there is just too little to go around. From upgrading armors pretty much you can waste from 1m-100m feso if you go +8 and are not lucky lol. Enhancing weapons also takes a bunch to especially if you craft, break and repeat until you +7. Buying sedecram/ancient en celar pass is another feso sink. Buying sedatives to chip weapons/armors is another feso sink. Spamming CTB another feso sink. Buying quest warp passes/To HM LA your 100+ toons, barrack slots/socket fluxes. Pretty much the whole damm game needs feso lol and you have to buy it even if you want to or not.
    Most of the the time I tell myself, im not gonna buy overprice feso but guess what you need it to progress so at the end i end up buying it even though i think is way overprice, are else I cant progress in the game.
    Now use your imagination and think if I a high end player struggles to buy feso cause is so expensive, what would a new player starting out do if he has no way to progress in the game. He cant raid cause he dont have gear, he cant make new gear cause he has no vis to buy feso, so he either uses cash or quits. Or he use cash doesnt get enough feso to upgrade his weapons and armors, gets annoy then quits.
    Hi bro,

I think.... no need to struggle to buy feso.

The best and most efficient way is use credit card to to buy from cash shop the growth stones.

I think its a good idea to always top up EG-CASH in bulk amount like 50EU or 100EU, because u get 5% extra bonus from the GMs.

I also think its a good idea to always buy growth stones in bulk amount like eg always buy the 100 growth stones bundles because it is much cheaper in discount. Only 4200 ECG.

Also a good idea is to look out for great sales like 300 growth stones bundles. Our GMs are very kind and helpful. They constantly help us players by giving out cool sales like the 200 growth stones bundles or the 300 growth stones bundles.

This really helps a lots. Because by paying a little bit more, u save even greater more. Lets say if u buy two sets of 300 growth stones bundles, u get 600 growths stones at unbelievable discount prices from the cash shop and 600 growth stones can really really last u a long time, probably a month or a couple of month.

Also our GMs is very kind and helpful to give Valeron Blessings sales in cash shop. This is really helpful for the newbies because we can +7 our weapons very easily.

Not to forget that the lyndon boxes will give 3 strata weapons if u open 50 boxes. The newbies can easily +6 the weapons safely. (Later the GM says there is a typo on the event page. It is no longer 3 strata weapons. It is now 1 strata weapon)

So all the methods are in place to help all the newbies.

No need to get annoy and quit, because the newbies get all the help and assistance.

And this is really important because this is the number one root cause of attracting new players into the game and retaining the new players. The new players come on board into the game.

At some point or another, they will hit some difficulties at certain difficult quests. Then they will be able to use whatever help they can to overcome the difficulties and continue on with the game.

This is a really important point.
    Last edited by stkmro; 09-12-2017 at 03:59 PM.
    WTB +7 divine pistol and +7 divine cannon

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-divine-cannon

WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you trolling?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    Are you trolling?
    Hi bro, most definitely i am not trolling.

as u can see, GE is designed as a f2p with a cash shop.

it is an open knowledge in the whole world that most f2p games with cash shops requires moderate to vast amounts of money to play the games so that u are able to play the games in a more efficient or effective or enjoyable way.

probably the very minority exceptions to these is prob dota2 or team fortress 2. but these are very rare and the number of them is prob less than 1% of the entire games in the world

i m not sure abt other players, but personally i would think that it is reasonable to pay money for goods received and services rendered, be it game or no game.

if i m sick and go hospital to see doctor, i will pay and will not expect for free.

if i go restaurant and eat, i will pay and not expect for free.

if i go cinema and watch movies, i will pay and not expect for free.

if i book a tennis courts to play tennis, i will pay and not expect for free.

i understand that many people want to play games for free or play GE for free, but however this is the current situation that we are in, and hence this is the way things are being done.
    Last edited by stkmro; 09-13-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    WTB +7 divine pistol and +7 divine cannon

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-divine-cannon

WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

Post Thanks / Like
    Face the facts folks IMC controls the servers. It's not GEEU's anymore they just monitor the game....If that ever happens.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% troll confirmed.