Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Growth Stone Problem

We were promise a growth stone problem fix long time ago, and I think is past over due now. Growth stones prices or even worse then they where before passing 25m+ in market manager.
    Pliz make better rates for them to drop from cash shop stuff or add them to Item dealer in city at a fix price so we can buy with vis. Or add them to raids cause they just keep going up up up in price. zzzz
    Last edited by Noob; 07-27-2017 at 06:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea MMA problem is pretty big but this problem is just huge >.< It affects the whole server anyway.

3. Likes Edesse, Waluste liked this post
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    25m+ each GGWP, i hope my 200k feso can last until next year xD. Ofc some egotistic mr.knowitall will go here and talk about how we can get them in-game but yep good luck to us. let's pass on crafting,enhancing,let's starve our pets etc...

@GEEU don't ever think of injecting some in MM coz for sure hoarders will just buy and resell for higher price it won't make much effect at all.
    Last edited by metalsadman; 07-27-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Increased drop rates for Growth Stones in cash shop would be nice. Yet, its also the sellers in general who are to blame. Less greed would mean more sales overall. The prices on certain items, not just GS, but also weapons and char cards have increased lately.
    About starved pets... well. Just use that pet if you really need it. If its just to show off or finish a mission 30 seconds faster, is that worth blowing out Pet Food? Also, if afk farming, it would be an option to check which pet suffices for picking up items. If one eats a lot but has nothing to pick up, why not using one that has less pickup speed but also eats less?

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Delcarion View Post
    Increased drop rates for Growth Stones in cash shop would be nice. Yet, its also the sellers in general who are to blame. Less greed would mean more sales overall. The prices on certain items, not just GS, but also weapons and char cards have increased lately.
    About starved pets... well. Just use that pet if you really need it. If its just to show off or finish a mission 30 seconds faster, is that worth blowing out Pet Food? Also, if afk farming, it would be an option to check which pet suffices for picking up items. If one eats a lot but has nothing to pick up, why not using one that has less pickup speed but also eats less?
    I agree except the remark about pets lol.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't really blame the sellers for the pricing because its really just supply and demand.

I would suggest either increasing drop rates of feso items on cash games or a much better solution in my opinion would be inserting sun stone, moon stone or growth stone into all mission roulettes even temporarily as an event (although I concede that this has a potential to be abused by players with lots of alts/mules if not planned correctly).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wolicer View Post
    Can't really blame the sellers for the pricing because its really just supply and demand.

I would suggest either increasing drop rates of feso items on cash games or a much better solution in my opinion would be inserting sun stone, moon stone or growth stone into all mission roulettes even temporarily as an event (although I concede that this has a potential to be abused by players with lots of alts/mules if not planned correctly).
    Don't put any feso in BHH / NBH or normal mode.
    Just put sun stone or moon stone in individual mission / rank 4 or make TOC event that drop A LOT.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just sunstones/moonstones/growthstones in roulletes depending on the difficulty of the mission.
    Like they've added EJ and platinum bars and lower too a while ago. Its not game changing but those small bits keep you motivated and its always helpfull.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe add something like a colosseum where you can battle and that drops some sun stones or something.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    Maybe add something like a colosseum where you can battle and that drops some sun stones or something.
    Ranking system earn EJ / Feso every week. And weapons in special occasions. XD