Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    Maybe add something like a colosseum where you can battle and that drops some sun stones or something.
    Maybe put the entrance at Queen's gate, you know? Not much stuff at that map.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha i remember

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    30M/ GS atm.. You want this server to go down? xD

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please set a maximum price point for GS if not hoarders and resellers will just put a NEW ridiculous price point when there's low supply. Make it in a way that you are unable to register GS past 23m or something. It reduces the incentive for people to hoard an resell. Or auto suspension and confiscation of GS for those who break the rules and re-register them at the aforementioned max price point.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just put sun/moon/growth stones in roulletes depending on difficulty, like they did when feso got implemented in the game. Like switch all that useless 92 and 96 elite gear for sunstones

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    More supply doesn't mean lower prices can't you see there times when there is like 300GS at 25m or smth? It's the greed that needs to be handled. Putting sun/moon/growth stone in roulettes is just going to make ppl use more alts to farm them gives another avenue for RMT sellers to earn $$$

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    GM's willingly ignoring threads like this, they probably don't even bother reading any forum post unless it is their own thread. I suggest spamming this on the maintenance notice untill they do something about it

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    GM's willingly ignoring threads like this, they probably don't even bother reading any forum post unless it is their own thread. I suggest spamming this on the maintenance notice untill they do something about it
    I will if u support my Montoro one as well;(

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okey lets spam when they put the maint notice online on monday!

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think one of the reasons for the huge demand for Growth Stones is the purchase of enchantment stabilizers/tranquilizers.