Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosima View Post
    T3 broke their forums and it's empty now. So Tears lost his 8347937438194 posts and now he is here again with the IP block thing again. Please understand him, he is bored.
    TearsOfMemes prob overloaded the server with his spam forcing them to have to delete his posts to clear up Petabytes of their storage.

Good news though with AMD's new Project 47 maybe TOB's posts won't be crshing servers.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Post Thanks / Like
    Aku Soku Zan (Kill, Evil, Immediately)
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    TearsOfMemes prob overloaded the server with his spam forcing them to have to delete his posts to clear up Petabytes of their storage.

Good news though with AMD's new Project 47 maybe TOB's posts won't be crshing servers.
    You still think I'm this TOB person well try again pal. You're going to need a lot more than meme's and insults to trigger me. Why don't you tell everyone what's my IP address? Oh wait you're not a forums admin or a moderator. So I'll laugh till you post it here. Until then you're just a mongrel dog who tucks it's tail.

Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-08-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHajime View Post
    You're going to need a lot more than meme's and insults to trigger me.
    You say that but you seem pretty triggered

>BUT MUH IP

Please your prob literally using like the first free VPN download on google search.

Also by responding to me you just proved you are TOB

1) I never mentioned you I mentioned TOB.
    2) I was talking only about TOB not your posts.
    3) It said TOB not TearsOfBlood no one on this thread appreciated his name yet you say TOB and instantly thought Tears of Blood.
    4) You were offended by it.
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-08-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

5. Likes Edesse liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    You say that but you seem pretty triggered

>BUT MUH IP

Please your prob literally using like the first free VPN download on google search.

Also by responding to me you just proved you are TOB

1) I never mentioned you I mentioned TOB.
    2) I was talking only about TOB not your posts.
    3) It said TOB not TearsOfBlood no one on this thread appreciated his name yet you say TOB and instantly thought Tears of Blood.
    4) You were offended by it.
    https://linustechtips.com/main/topic...-100-free-vpn/ - Free VPNs Vs Paid VPNs

Free VPNs are crap and if I did use a VPN service I would pay for it not be an idiot and use a free one that doesn't protect you from being detected by VPN proxy's scanners that shows your true IP address. Someone has no idea how the IT field works and doesn't have an college degree.

1. Sure and the moon is made out of cheese. (Liar)
    2. Are you sure you don't have a little crush on him. So you're obsessed over someone over the internet. How cute Prefix so tell me are you an Riri?
    3. You got no idea who I am. I just started playing in this server 2 days ago and I didn't create my forums account till a few hours ago.
    4. Nope I think it's pathetic that you're targeting one person who is from a different server and blame that stuff on me. Besides aren't you the one who got banned for one month?
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-08-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Only tob uses cancer emojis like all the time.
    Just sayin

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL not again 20% hahaha
    i missed sanklero so much xD
    dont cry guys, a heroes will come and save your days soon ( pffffff) .....