Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Curious about one thing, though:

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    What we need is rules against Alts in cwars then people will actually show up to fight. No point showing up when one clan can have 25 alts+ on cannons which is a bigger cannon squad than what most people can get.
    Sooo, I'm one of those people who play cannons. Does that make me an alt?

It seems like playing buffer or breaker instantly gets you labelled as an alt around here. What, these roles are not worthy enough for a legit player?

Pretty ****ty mentality if you ask me. You may be able to get your kill counter up to 50k, but that's not the point of CW! If you can't break those towers within those 90 minutes, none of those kills mattered.

So yeah, get your priorities right and cherish your breakers/buffers!

2. Likes Edesse liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be alts unless GEEU starts using Geo-blocking to prevent dupers and botters.

"Let's just say... what's mine is mine, and what's yours... is also mine." - Saito Hajime
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Those who sit on the picket fence are sure to be impaled by it.
    Rofl, i don't like taylor swift but lololol, this quote really applies in our situation ahahahaha. godamm funny ashell.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Zzz who cares about taxes lol most of or vis goes to growth stones and now bless prices are zzzzz thats what is gonna kill the server faster. And is not sge fault is just the rates they drop at lol and a few ppl buying the few that drop and repricing them. On another note were is all this New vis coming from lol as far as I know the server was low on vis and now looks like there is to much vis haha.
    The hoarding and buy cheap-sell high is a moral issue, i dunno if a game publisher would impose a rule for extensive hoarding to control the market for more profit while others suffer (in my country there is but that's real life xD). About VIs sellers, well GM's should work their lazy asses to either minimize or get these people out of business (publisher will suffer for it in the long run, unless they are also involve with this *conspiracy theory* rofl).

@TearsOfBlood?/SaitoHajime jeez stop that nonsense again really lel, go back to your precious t3 server smh, preach your nonsense there.

@topic if you want cheaper tax then fight for it imo.
    Last edited by metalsadman; 08-08-2017 at 10:26 AM.

5. Likes Waluste, Edesse liked this post
    Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    @TearsOfBlood?/SaitoHajime jeez stop that nonsense again really lel, go back to your precious t3 server smh, preach your nonsense there.
    T3 broke their forums and it's empty now. So Tears lost his 8347937438194 posts and now he is here again with the IP block thing again. Please understand him, he is bored.
    ~ Satis Faction ~

7. Likes Waluste, Edesse liked this post
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosima View Post
    T3 broke their forums and it's empty now. So Tears lost his 8347937438194 posts and now he is here again with the IP block thing again. Please understand him, he is bored.
    haha true lol, t3fun a prelude to closing? ahaha, at least in sge when forum downed took some years until server died.

Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's exactly what I thought. ^^
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Zzz who cares about taxes lol most of or vis goes to growth stones and now bless prices are zzzzz thats what is gonna kill the server faster. And is not sge fault is just the rates they drop at lol and a few ppl buying the few that drop and repricing them. On another note were is all this New vis coming from lol as far as I know the server was low on vis and now looks like there is to much vis haha.

I think its dupers.

idk how to do double quote and too lazy so i copy paste....
    problem is overall control.....
    who have vis now? rmters/cheater....why? cuz no real server control anymore....
    Why the prices are sky high? cuz rmters/multiers got lot of vis, buying cheap stuff on mm cuz they hang all day on it...
    and resell for higher or rmt...so they making cash selling directly or selling vis....
    and who is buying?richos who bought rmted vis, so this is a vicious cyrcle wich exclude legit players and non cashers wich are esential for server survival
    where this lead? to a dead server.....
    GG geeu mods/gms/admins....and other staff working behind and prolly got corupted as sge server did....
    like you did not got enough cash by cash events in server.....
    i saw a sad note of one of your previous mods....how you jsut put problems under carpet and let sit there till is settle down or you think people forgot.....meh sad story, so glad i did not gave much $$$ to you you not worth XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    Rofl, i don't like taylor swift but lololol, this quote really applies in our situation ahahahaha. godamm funny ashell.

The hoarding and buy cheap-sell high is a moral issue, i dunno if a game publisher would impose a rule for extensive hoarding to control the market for more profit while others suffer (in my country there is but that's real life xD). About VIs sellers, well GM's should work their lazy asses to either minimize or get these people out of business (publisher will suffer for it in the long run, unless they are also involve with this *conspiracy theory* rofl).

@topic if you want cheaper tax then fight for it imo.
    So let me ask you something. Are you really a Forums Admin? How can you tell if I'm this TearsOfBlood person? Can you trace my IP address or are you just making stuff up just to provoke me?
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosima View Post
    Man you must be bored by posting that comment on the forums. Why don't we settle this in the game verse the forums. I'll teach you what "Aku Soku Zan" means in the game.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHajime View Post
    Man you must be bored by posting that comment on the forums. Why don't we settle this in the game verse the forums. I'll teach you what "Aku Soku Zan" means in the game.
    When someone was on power trip
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen