Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets spend some time to actually honor EU GE having the best server!

As much as we complain about issues in game (Growths, Inflation, etc) EUGE is actually the best region for GE.

Most of the complaints in game are things outside EUGE control (Balance issues are decided by IMC in pvp & enhancement)

sGE was shut down for failing.
    T3 is dying and terrible.
    jGE is nice but bans anyone not speaking Japanese.

While EUGE is not perfect this is the best region left in GE and I have more fun here than I ever had under T3fun.

And to the GM's who think when we complain we hate the server. We don't hate this server we are just frustrated with issues and we complain because we want the server to be the best it can be.

Its easier to remember things you dislike vs thing you like when EUGE has super fast response rates compared to other regions you don't notice that and they do lots of things right. But we typically focus on the negatives.

Look how good they did with lag on CB/Cwars sure there is still lag but its much better now, playable at-least and it still keeps improving.

They have more allocation to fix the game lobby bug mostly that is very rare now.

Sometimes the lack of communication makes us mad but often it is because they don't want to make a statement without fully investigating the issue. I myself have probably been to harsh on GM's & the server a few times over issues that did get resolved eventually.

We do love you and do think you are the best region.

EUGE Forever!
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice words prefix, but no they won't lift your 1 month ban xD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Nice words prefix, but no they won't lift your 1 month ban xD
    Let me guess he got caught using Multi-Clients?
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best case is IMC open server by themselves like they did to TOS
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    The best case is IMC open server by themselves like they did to TOS
    IMC won't do that if they did they would of done it since it's debut back in 2006. It's kind of late for that.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't keep up with all this and am just lol-ing but I do agree with the spirit of the OP.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

Thank you for your kind words, Prefix. We try our best to make everyone happy, but its impossible to make everyone happy. Sadly.

I know you guys get frustrated of the lack of communication on forums and other platforms of media. But as Prefix said; we can't truly give you guys a full answer until we investigate of the situation. Sometimes we have to wait for big boys to give us the answers(Devs). So we can deal with it and give you guys the best we can.

It isnt because we don't love you guys because we truly do! You guys are the reason why GEEU is the best. We are family. Let's make GEEU THE BEST SERVER OUT THERE.

Yours Truly,

GEEU Mod Team xoxo
    GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GranadoEspa...IuzOFkSmn1eioU

GEEU Twitter: https://twitter.com/GranadoEspadaEU

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

If you want peace, prepare for war.

8. Likes Waluste, Edesse liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thankful for all the helpful events that the players can enjoy in this server!

I probably experienced more events playing here since May than I did playing in sGE for 2 years! ._.

10. Likes Waluste liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion failure of the developer is no reason to honor the publisher.

Yes, it sucks for the publisher, but with research they should have known.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    In my opinion failure of the developer is no reason to honor the publisher.

Yes, it sucks for the publisher, but with research they should have known.
    IMC aka Hanbitsoft isn't a big MMORPG company compared to others that smoke them in profits and game design.