Post Thanks / Like

[Jane is Broadcasting!] Guilds as they are - 404NotFound

Ohi, everyone!

My name is Jane, Jane Christie and I am independent journalist

Russian players already know me, but I am new here. So, I am started new rubric - "Guilds as the are" and think its fair to post it not only for rusian players

Today we will talk about 404NotFound Faction.

Faction name: 404NotFound
    Faction Level: 67
    Members: 73
    Affiliation: Republicans
    Faction profile: "WAR, PVP, RAIDS-recruiting just active players."
    Faction motto/slogan: "Do what you think is best for your member, for your ally, for yourself"

Faction leader: Solinandra

Deputy leaders: Cryppz, Godboy, Ora, Yashuri, WuShuPt

Faction in war with: ElysiumPrime, TwoOverOne, Satis, Fraternity

Interview with Solinandra:

1. 404NotFound - why was taken this name?
    (Solinandra) - I am not the founder of this clan. It was Zniarks, but he left since long time.

2. So, 404NotFound have 73 members right now, does you still recruiting?
    - Yes, we still recruit new and old players.

3. And what players you are prefer more - old or new ones?
    - That doesn't really matter.

4. It hard to teach new players, what kind of activities your faction usually do for helping them?
    - We help everyone in faction to get experience from game in quests and same in mission to join our high end raids. Well, I play this game since 1 week after beta at 2006 On start to be faction leader was hard to teach them and was sometimes annoying, but after a time it's quite easy to handle it.

5. Ok, what your main direction - pve or pvp?
    - We are a pve/pvp faction, who focus on team play, same for alliance. In the past we was almost pure pvp, but had to change in both to help lower ppl to gear up.

6. Oh, alliance, I heard about your alliance with Athena Faction and SPONGEBOB Faction, does it true?
    - Yes. We work since few month together and I can really say that's called a Alliance, how it should be.

7. So, what do you think about your alliance mates?
    - Most of them are really nice person, talking much with them.

8. Something special about SPONGEBOB Faction?
    - Spongebob have really much new ppl, so don't have much contact to the new ones, more with Fatboy/Klassic and few more.

9. And Athena? This faction is new on Euro server, so...
    - Athena was neutral faction and our past and still enemies pushed us to Athena side, same they did to Athena. Athena wanted to stay neutral, but 2o1 and satis pushed also Athena to move on our side. We really can thank our enemie to make this alliance possible

10. What about enemies?
    - The War with Satis is not really my own war, it was from old Faction Leader, Doomhallowz had some problems with them. Satis always fight the strongest faction on the server to get more balanced, but in my eyes it's not really they do. Our war with 201 is most personally problems, I know ThatBoyNextDoor since 10 years ingame, he really did much wrong things to other persons, but still can do what he want... he got his followers to his faction.

11. Satis can't fight strongly?
    - Normally, Satis can fight strong faction, but they lost good ppl right now, so seems for now they can't.

12. As I know, ThatBoyNextDoor was in 404NotFound before?
    - Yes, that's true. He wanted all time to be the faction leader, but since I know him that long, I never really trusted him for that position. He did really much against rules even with proofs we had. He would tell no, cause he telling around I didn't gaved all CW salary to ppl, but that's wrong, we had activity rule at that time.

13. I am just a journalist, but wrong things should be reported, especially with proofs.
    - We did much times with screenshots about RMT and scamming gear from member. And now we get insulted by dogs/motherkids and so on, but we really don't care about that's trash talk.

14. I heard rumors about CW salary, so is it just a rumor?
    - In the past means around 1 year ago, we had rule for CW salary about activity: 100%, 75% and 50% of salary. We had much ppl, who joined CW cause of getting vis for nothing, so we gaved less as ppl who was more active and 100% to ppl who camped bosses, checked bosses, organised things during week. So was the fair way. We could choose to stay fair for active ppl. Means the rest salary, what was still on me, was for getting Soul Crystals and Trebuche.

15. Let's talk about pve. What pve type your faction prefer - mission or field?
    - I personally like field more, cause of more action But for now almost all want CTB missions and armonia missions + luci rank 5 to gear fast up.

16. Do you try to join every field boss or just special?
    - We do almost everything: armonia, bedel, lucifer, divino, ruincruiger.

17. So, your faction members prefer missions?
    - Most of them yes. Especially ppl, who don't are ready for action on field But for field both sides needs if pve or pvp.

18. But, do you run something else, or just CTB, Luci and Armonia?
    - Montoro, BH and bridge. But the last few events was not really good choose by GMs at all

19. Oh, why so?
    - Sadecram entrance free + 100% exp at same time with 1 vis roulette works not really good together.

20. Ok, now some personal questions What in your opinion best pve character?
    - Joshua and Accla. Maybe Daisy + Banshee too.

21. Ok, what about pvp character?
    - I think its depends on gear and if you have skill to play the char.

22. What do you think about MMA issue?
    - I play gertrude own and I like to play him even to fight against any MMA. When I started granado, I played baek + soso + viki team.

23. Do you think bug or something like this exist?
    - I don't think, I think its more they got buffed. It's like montoro, he got buffed also and with insta buff after kill noone talking about him at all.

24. Ok, can you say the name of the player which you like most?
    - Cryppz.

25. And don't like?
    - TTboy xDD

26. Respect most?
    - Velik and Skytoo. Klassic also.

27. Person with best knowledges about game?
    - I think Noob, Klassic, Ren, me and Explosito.

28. Ok, special question from russian journalist What do you and your faction think about russian players?
    - I like them alot, my best friend is also russian In 404 we have mix from whole world: brazil, england, russia, ukraine, germany, portugal, SG and many more.

29. What do you think about server at all and about current situation?
    - I think we have a good balanced server right now, some high prices for new players, but I think thats cause its really much vis inside the game right now. I hope for new player that price going down a bit again, cause really hard to make vis without using cash.

30. At the end, can you say few words for the players, who will read this?
    - I hope, I could tell you something about 404notfound faction and maybe clear rumors about me. If players have some question feel free to pm me ingame, I am open for all question ppl have

Thx much Solinandra for this interview

So, guys, what do you think?

Cya later
    Information can kill!

2. Likes Edesse, Waluste liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    29. What do you think about server at all and about current situation?
    - I think we have a good balanced server right now, some high prices for new players, but I think thats cause its really much vis inside the game right now. I hope for new player that price going down a bit again, cause really hard to make vis without using cash.

are you kidding? if he did care about those "new" people he wouldn't put tax higher than 2-3%.. but oh well heres 10% tax and soon to be 20%
    LEGIT
    go delete some more accounts sir xd

4. Likes Moody liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PUTTINO.jpg
    ,_________________________,

Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Jane! So nice to see different kind of post at forums!
    ~ Satis Faction ~

7. Likes Edesse liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    INTERVIEW MORE FACTIONS!!!!! This is so interesting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx Yes, I will interview more factions, if they will want
    Information can kill!