Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    BRING AN EVENT TO GET VALERON BLESSINGS/GROWTH STONES!!!!
    How can you prgress in the game if you cant upgrade your equipment lol.
    WHY DOES IT COST MORE TO BUY A BLESSING THEN TO MAKE A WEAPON?
    And making a weapon is already expensive asf and is still cheaper to just make another one!!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    ^MM prices are going to drive people away from the game, more than they already have.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    And making a weapon is already expensive asf and is still cheaper to just make another one!!!! lol
    They nerfed drop rates after sge got their gears

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    It cost more to buy a 34ar Blessing than to make a FKN 36ar weapon lol.

I shoulda sold my 34ar Blessings because I broke 5 Evil Sabres trying to just +7 one to go with my 35ar Main Gauches. I used 4 blessings and others were no blessings because I stockpiled them when they were cheap. Now I see 34ar blessings going for like 600m lol.

Whole thing stopping me from playing game ATM is the Spod costs & Blessing cost. I got like 11b vis but I refuse to pay 1b to +6 then another 1b to fail to +7 a weapon that cost me like 600m+ to craft.

Its mostly IMC's fault no realistic way to get Spods in the game. & Blessings are kinda dumb idea how u need 2 of them to +7 attempt an item (1 for +6 and 1 for +7)

I Sold my 3k red cookies because I assumed people would do what I am doing and give up on chipping items since it cost too much to enhance / socket atm so red cookies will prob drop. I rarely ever sell my red cookies because I still need another few thousand to +10 my stupid belt (2.5k chips so far back down to +2)
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-18-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    It cost more to buy a 34ar Blessing than to make a FKN 36ar weapon lol.

I shoulda sold my 34ar Blessings because I broke 5 Evil Sabres trying to just +7 one to go with my 35ar Main Gauches. I used 4 blessings and others were no blessings because I stockpiled them when they were cheap. Now I see 34ar blessings going for like 600m lol.

Whole thing stopping me from playing game ATM is the Spod costs & Blessing cost. I got like 11b vis but I refuse to pay 1b to +6 then another 1b to fail to +7 a weapon that cost me like 600m+ to craft.

I Sold my 3k red cookies because I assumed people would do what I am doing and give up on chipping items since it cost too much to enhance / socket atm so red cookies will prob drop. I rarely ever sell my red cookies because I still need another few thousand to +10 my stupid belt (2.5k chips so far back down to +2)
    carefull, people are getting banned..
    Last edited by Savoir; 08-18-2017 at 06:02 PM.