Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry File Downloads are all corrupted

I've been trying to play on this server since couple of days ago, and heck I've tried all possible ways to get it working but I honestly think that the files uploaded on the Download page is corrupted.

Before anything, I would like to highlight that I have tried the following :
    - Turned off firewall/antivirus
    - Redownloaded and installed the Single Package, I've also tried the Divided Package as well since the Single Package reportedly said there were corrupted files during the extraction. I have redownloaded both packages twice.
    - Tried to download with and without a Download Manager.
    - I'm on Windows 10 if it matters.
    - Tried downloading from a mirror site that is from 3 years ago, AusGamers, as a last resort. (seriously, why is it even still on the page)
    - Downloading from Singapore, I've got a couple of friends playing on this server as well.

Hence I conclude that your files are corrupted and I would urge the team to please check and re-upload the files if possible, a torrent would also be nice.

Also, I've sent a ticket and yet got a reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Valnyx,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while downloading the client. However, there isn't any problem with files and players are downloading client these days normally.

If you got a bad connection, this could cause errors while downloading the game.
    There is no choice but delete the current files and download full client again.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Drac View Post
    Hello Valnyx,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while downloading the client. However, there isn't any problem with files and players are downloading client these days normally.

If you got a bad connection, this could cause errors while downloading the game.
    There is no choice but delete the current files and download full client again.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Is this some kind of standard answer that the team can really give with regards to solving client issues? I've read the forums before posting this thread and honestly the same kind of reply shows the amount of effort the GE EU team gives to solving our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Malak View Post
    Hi Sniper2313,

Sorry to hear you are having issues when you try to download the game.
    There are many players starting these days and they didnt have any problem to download client.
    And even if it is true that other players may not be facing the issue that I have, does that mean the team can just brush off those that are actually experiencing issues with the download?

Also, I think this is enough proof that my connection is not at all bad.

Untitled.jpg

Even without the Download Manager, I'm downloading at 1MB/s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to download all files via internet download manager
    cheers ^^//
    PHP Code:
    *BROFIST

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded new client 12 hours ago.
    All are fine.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen