ATK + 12%
    Penetration +24
    Accuracy +12
    100% chance of critical damage when using skill
    Close, 24% reduction of fire damage
    HP +6000
    36% reduction in knockdown duration
    Attack Rating +1
    Last edited by egado; 08-29-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is not that big nerf compared to how OP she is. She will still beat Accla. At 5 stacks she still beats Accla. Also they make WC no longer remove stacks so in individual missions where u bring 1 joshua + Emilia you will prob do more DPS.

Skill threat means aggro. So she no longer can aggro from fkn tanks.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

3. Likes Mod_Angelicarus liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's quite a huge nerf from 3x per hit to 1.8x per hit. Her dmge output will be severely reduced by 40% from the current. The only reason why Joshua did insane damage was because of the stacks, without it its quite lack luster... After the nerf she only does 1.4k% at max stacks which is lesser than Accla's last skill(skill%, Note: Joshua's base ATK is higher). MDPS only shines in high def raids and even then character's like WW/Daisy/Hermes can keep up with them with high penetration, only Joshua had an edge. I guess its over for MDPS. Time to gear up WW/Hermes/Daisy.
    Last edited by Felinity; 08-29-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    It's quite a huge nerf from 3x per hit to 1.8x per hit. Her dmge output will be severely reduced by 40% from the current. The only reason why Joshua did insane damage was because of the stacks, without it its quite lack luster... After the nerf she only does 1.4k% at max stacks which is lesser than Accla's last skill(skill%, Note: Joshua's base ATK is higher). MDPS only shines in high def raids and even then character's like WW/Daisy/Hermes can keep up with them with high penetration, only Joshua had an edge. I guess its over for MDPS. Time to gear up WW/Hermes/Daisy.

40% max damage, not 40% overall. Many bosses die before you even build up stacks.

Also Hermes and Daisy are not even close to Joshua in most missions like Lucifer. WW is close on many but still won't be as good as Joshua on high end.

Daisy is kinda **** only mission she is good as is Lucifer Banq Hall.

Warehouse will probably be easier since you barely ever get full stacks on bosses and many of us WC to stop Joshua from getting KD.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol prefix, daisy or hermes can outdps most joshuas in luci hards. Stop spreading your false info, it already got you banned once

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    WW will pawn after that nerf lol.
    Also another thing to note is all the new artifacts zzz they all some imba lol they merging a bunch together for some reason.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that the they want to increase basic range of Hermes's Heavy Pressure up to 20m.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Also another thing to note is all the new artifacts zzz they all some imba lol they merging a bunch together for some reason.
    Yep, 20% crit dmg + 5 pene will be perfect for Scarlett XD

Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Lol prefix, daisy or hermes can outdps most joshuas in luci hards. Stop spreading your false info, it already got you banned once
    How come? Someone said that "godlike" Jo will be NERFED huhuhuhuhu
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only in Banq hall. Diasy loses to Joshua in rest. And WW dominates her in Banq hall except to the flying guy.

My divine books do like 5x ur Diasy damage on most bosses. And in stuff like Armonia my Joshua does over 7x ur daisy damage with divine while tanking.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did lucis 1 time with you and top dps was 50/50 with your joshua against my daisy. You just started whining muh stacks not fast enuf huehue

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did lucis 1 time with you and top dps was 50/50 with your joshua against my daisy. You just started whining muh stacks not fast enuf huehue
    Lol you lost in everything but Banq hall hard and u were talking **** about the 2 bosses u out dpsed in Warehouse one of which because my Joshua got armor crashed and died on 1. People know how bad daisy is if she was good you would see her in missions instead of WW + Joshua's. And don't even think about the DPS in Moonlight garden lol.

You always tried to use like Daisy in CTB & Armonia missions too where she did jack ****.

You have +7 Vigilar sets and higher fam level and lose to Divine weapons on Joshua. At that time I was only 59+3 fam level too lol. Oh and until today I didn't even have Divino pet and that day I had my pvp attribute on for warehouse too and you only beat 2 bosses.

If ur char loses to Divines with Great Spods when you use Dazz on +7 Vigilar its kinda embarrassing.

And the same day u were talking **** to people Bringing Nena in Armonia missions calling us leechers when u were bringing Daisy and u had less than 1/7 of my Joshua damage, who was tanking the mission. You always talked crap about the people bringing buffers and stuff to CTB and call the buffers leechers when you bring daisy to missions.
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-30-2017 at 08:16 PM.