Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

As for Market Item Sale

* Market Recommendation or Rule in a certain situation

1. Monopoly or Tyranny of Price: Upload an item to market to manipulate a certain item price with higher price.

- 1st Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Account Suspension

2. Fraud case: Intentional item upload with a similar item name to deceive other players.

- 1st Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Account Suspension

In a normal situation, GEEU TEAM would not intervene for Market prices, but if it is seriously needed to be mediated, as above, we are going to help players for Market item prices to make it stable.

If you find or catch such a case, please report it to GM or Mod or send us a Support Ticket with the details. *added

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 09-01-2017 at 12:45 PM.

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

2. Likes LaRenuille liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this is actually impressive guys! Good luck

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    so nice ...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mm it might work but need to remove the hide family name option in market manager. For us to be able to report it.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    " 1. Monopoly or Tyranny of Price: Upload an item to market to manipulate a certain item price with higher price."

I think this rule is kinda dumb because of how market value of items changes based on demand which can rapidly spike. Vigilar Leg gaurds were under 350m before the MMA buff. Tyrant MMA weapons were under 100m as well. Now they have high value because MMA is popular.

" 2. Fraud case: Intentional item upload with a similar item name to deceive other players."

I don't really like rules like this because its pretty hard to enforce and what if a player just adds a 0 to an item by accident?

I do agree with Noob's idea of removing hide Family Name Option, I feel that would cut it down alot.

But even with this I feel people will just use alts.

A better solution would be to rename things. So I don't buy more explorer memo's.

I wish IMC would redesign entire MM so it would be more like the Grand Exchange in Runescape.
    Last edited by Prefix; 08-30-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol at that first rule, that's not how markets work.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    First rule is more about material and GS prices (or bulk items in general), not the price of a single item like weapons or blessings i think

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, for the 1st rule need to put, mmm... normal prices? Something like: normal price for GS - 15m, so ppl can sell it in range 13-17m? Or how it should work?
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    To avoid stuff like last weeks, price "stable" at 20m and suddenly everything gone and the pricr is 28m. I think they want to monitor things like that because they scare away new players

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This won`t work sadly. Following steps Need to be taken to get a fair Situation:

1) Unable the hide Name Option! Those ppl puttig junk items high priced will stop!
    2) Put a Maximum Price of items! How to? Just insert 5 times 32k Growth Stones at 20m each for example as a Maximum Price! Players will buy and resell the 160k growth Stones( NO, it are just too many!!)? If they still do, no Problem, put another few hundred K If you put enough, there is no Chance to buy em and resell and the Price of certain items is maxed at the given price. Other sellers will Need to underbid this Price to sell the item, the market is regulated and can no more be abused for monopolizing. This is the only way to make the Situation better.

Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    Lol at that first rule, that's not how markets work.
    Yap... but every market has restrictions, in RL too
    Last edited by _2Strong2Die_; 08-31-2017 at 12:13 PM.