bok As for Market Item Sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    1. Monopoly or Tyranny of Price: Upload an item to market to manipulate a certain item price with higher price.

    Especially the selling of G.Stones!! These exploiters are selfish and unethical. I had ever put my sales of g.stones at a lower price over the night to cater to the serious buyer. The next day I saw my g.stones being placed in the Market at a higher price 50% increase from what I originally sold. How I know? It has exactly same number of g.stones from what I had originally placed.

    Those who had done such deed please be guilty about it

  2. #12
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Prysis View Post
    1. Monopoly or Tyranny of Price: Upload an item to market to manipulate a certain item price with higher price.

    Especially the selling of G.Stones!! These exploiters are selfish and unethical. I had ever put my sales of g.stones at a lower price over the night to cater to the serious buyer. The next day I saw my g.stones being placed in the Market at a higher price 50% increase from what I originally sold. How I know? It has exactly same number of g.stones from what I had originally placed.

    Those who had done such deed please be guilty about it
    See this is what i mean in previous comments ^^

  3. #13
    Thank you GEEU Admins!

    Hoping this works.
    Last edited by cklaighe; 08-31-2017 at 07:56 PM.

  4. #14
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    255
    Instead of these roundabout solutions to the growth stone problem, either do what _2Strong2Die_ says and put an absurd amount of GS in the mm to "hard cap" the price of growth stones or simply fix the problem all together and make it easier to receive feso in game. Not enough players afk farm at bristia the scar to be able to take advantage of the feso generator that it gives. You could make bristia the scar a non pvp zone so ppl can afk there without being pk'd which would bring a crap ton of afkers which would then spawn breeze boss faster to allow for feso farming.

  5. #15
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    capture_20171028_162118_084.jpg

    Please punish these people its getting out of hand. The price setters recently became so much more greedier; there are tons of SS I've taken of other materials such as Abyss Fragment monopoly during the crafting period (Abyss Fear piece price was about 70m before someone bought all and replace it on the MM at 200m) but I think GS is the issue that a lot of people are pressing for to be addressed. I recommend confiscation of the uploaded items, I don't think a 1 day suspension is enough of a deterrence (easily handled by using alts to sell instead).

    Also there needs to be a hall of fame for those who got punished, be it through warning/suspension/confiscation etc. Example: FamilyName had xx GS confiscated for uploading GS on MM for xxx vis. If the word doesn't get out that you guys are doing something to punish these players then it doesn't serve as a deterrence.
    Last edited by Felinity; 10-28-2017 at 11:33 AM.

  6. #16
    Growth Stone is so expensive

  7. #17
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    520
    yup now prices are like 35m + and they look like they going up up. Pliz do something add growth stones to item shop at a fix prices to buy with vis or another way we can get them cause this is really killing the game zzz.

  8. #18
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    yup now prices are like 35m + and they look like they going up up. Pliz do something add growth stones to item shop at a fix prices to buy with vis or another way we can get them cause this is really killing the game zzz.
    I think putting them in npcs is not an option as it reduces the incentive to spend on the game. Increasing supply won't do jack either people are getting quite alot of fesos from LFB but gets sold at ridiculous prices. What needs to be punished is the greed. I'm sure if growthstones were confiscated past a certain price no one will put it past that barrier. An official announcement should be made for a the price ceiling of growthstones and confiscation of growthstones sold past that point. That way u will drive growthstone prices down and possibly reduce the price of all other items too.

  9. #19
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    112
    You guys are so desillusional, confiscation? Hahaha, really? A sale price cap might be realistic, but that's about it.

    Also don't forget that lots of the prices have doubled over the last months, so it's not weird that growth stone prices rise too. The only thing that hasn't risen are enchantment chips I think.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    You guys are so desillusional, confiscation? Hahaha, really? A sale price cap might be realistic, but that's about it.

    Also don't forget that lots of the prices have doubled over the last months, so it's not weird that growth stone prices rise too. The only thing that hasn't risen are enchantment chips I think.
    because the GS prices is expensive that's why, or did you forget Feso is a major currency in-game too? you're the one being delusional here rofl. iirc you're one of those players who play with the MM, maybe you're one of the culprits in this inflation? xD

    prove you actually play in-game and contribute in its health before you criticize people who actually suggesting for a solution, k thx bye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •