World-Explorer

Constelation (and Armonia) recipes easy shop.

At this point in the game probably not many people will craft constelation weapons but I just had this idea. Later maybe it could also be used for Armonia recipes.

So to get to the point. Instead of providing Queen Hamaan with 12 tokens to choose recipe why not have her turn tokens into "constelation recipe token". This new token that combines all 12 symbols you can use to buy recipe from shop npc. Reason for this is when I want to take recipe from Hamaan right now I have no way of checking what runes I need for each weapon. It's not too hard to check online but not everyone knows the website to go to.

This might work for Armonia recipes as well and lessen pressure on certain crests and lower their price or balance the price of all 4 crest types. Similar to constelation, priest would offer "armonia recipe token" by giving him the right crest combinations.

Hello SleepnDreamn,

Thank you for your suggestion, however this would need a patch from devs.

You can check materials for each recipe through Info Center (Ctrl + M). It's easy for Armonia weapons, although for Constellation weapons you need to know the name of the weapon.

Greetings,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

World-Explorer
    Oh Drac thanks for reply. You are right about the in game item browser! I haven't got used to it yet
    I feel stupid now xD

I know the change would need dev input and I hope somehow it will reach IMC sooner or later. Some ideas from GEEU forum already made it into the game or are on its way in future patches.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Drac View Post
    Hello SleepnDreamn,

Thank you for your suggestion, however this would need a patch from devs.

You can check materials for each recipe through Info Center (Ctrl + M). It's easy for Armonia weapons, although for Constellation weapons you need to know the name of the weapon.

Greetings,
    GEEU TEAM
    You can just search 33-33ar & click drop box of the weapon type to find the name of the weapon
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!