Post Thanks / Like

[GE_EU][12/09] Regular Maintenance - 28.00.72 (08:00 till 11:00) - CEST

Hello GEEU Fans,

On 12th of September 2017, our Game Server is going to be down for the regular maintenance.

- GEEU game server: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Patch Details]

1. Lyndon Box Event starts.
    - Period: 12.09.2017 ~ 26.09.2017
    - New Rare Characters, 'Lady Rachel'and 'Lead Manager Rachel'are added.

A. When you create 'Lady Rachel' or 'Lead Manager Rachel' character, Experimental Pistol and Experimental Coat will be equipped.
    B. When 'Lady Rachel' or 'Lead Manager Rachel' character wears Pistol type weapon, the exclusive stance [Elegance] can be used.
    C. [Elegance] stance and skill ring are added to 'Stance Ring Box' and 'Ring Box of Bayren'.
    D. In case of 'Lady Rachel' and 'Lead Manager Rachel', it is not necessary to have a job skill ring.

2. Greeting Autumn, Super Koko Event begins.
    - Period: 12.09.2017 ~ 26.09.2017
    - Go to check the event details

3. New Rare Pet, 'Talong' Pet is added.
    - When activate Talong Pet, applies [Talong's Cheer] buff and in case that HP is below 80%, 'HP +3000 auto-recovery' function.
    - When [Talong's Cheer] buff is applied, 'DEF +20, Imm. +10, Max HP +20000, All damages -5%' ability is added.

4. Claire Event closes.

Once patch is done, the patch note can be updated.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 09-12-2017 at 11:48 AM.

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

2. Likes nightninja, Sharffenberger, Edesse liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is lyndon event so short? Only 2 weeks or is it a typo.......

4. Likes Waluste liked this post
    Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    some were short yeah, violeta fero was short too i think. usually should be 3 weeks :s.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    And letizia event can give 50 LB boxes after it ends on 29/09/2017 so that is for the next LB then? That kinda sucks as I was hoping for this one...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edit: 26th of september letizia ends, so the chance on 50 LB boxes will be for an uknown character. I am sure i'm not the only one who was hoping for to use the boxes to get the new rachel. Otherwise i never would've bought these crappy unrewarding letizia boxes without vigilar or blessings lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I was tempted to buy the boxes but of course its important to research something before you throw money into the endeavor. If you extrapolate the time-frame of the previous few LB runs and compare it with the event duration of the Letizia Box, then it's pretty clear the bonus boxes aren't going to be for Rachel's run.

None of the Lyndon Boxes have run past the last maintenance of each month, and it wouldn't make sense to distribute the boxes before the Letizia box run. Taking a chance otherwise would have been too close for comfort. But hey, perhaps the next character would be OP af?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    I was tempted to buy the boxes but of course its important to research something before you throw money into the endeavor. If you extrapolate the time-frame of the previous few LB runs and compare it with the event duration of the Letizia Box, then it's pretty clear the bonus boxes aren't going to be for Rachel's run.

None of the Lyndon Boxes have run past the last maintenance of each month, and it wouldn't make sense to distribute the boxes before the Letizia box run. Taking a chance otherwise would have been too close for comfort. But hey, perhaps the next character would be OP af?
    Hi bro,

If u have the cash and can afford it, i strongly suggest u buy vast amounts of leti boxes. The best is buy the bundle leti boxes because u get very good discounts when u buy the bundle 200 boxes. It only cost 4200 ECG.

This type of sales don't come often and its better to buy them before the sales is over. Otherwise if the sales is over and u never buy, then later u might regret that how much last time u never buy the boxes when there is sales.

U buy the boxes first, u can always save the boxes up and open them at a later date when there are better opportunities to open them.
    WTB +7 divine pistol and +7 divine cannon

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-divine-cannon

WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    wew you made talong "event" p2w much? xD