Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Care to comment now GEEU_Team? I am clearly not alone on this matter, and here are both commenting new and old players...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Care to comment now GEEU_Team? I am clearly not alone on this matter, and here are both commenting new and old players...
    You honestly think they will listen to deaf ears and your text on the forums? I doubt that face the facts GEEU scammed you guys and there's nothing can be done about it. Just boycott the cash shop events and don't spend a dime on this game. That will hurt them where it hurts their pockets.

Corruption, Greed, and Theft is all evil and I believe only in one thing "Aku Soku Zan" (悪即斬) To Slay, Evil, Immediately. Kill them by boycotting the cash shop events and make them suffer.
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 09-15-2017 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Edited
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime

3. Likes ownagz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    > Gets a Rosa from a (Event) Sacred Character Box from the Ferruccio Journal that I purchased with EGC
    > Patch Notes say Rosa, Montoro, Boyfriend Claude along with some of the newly recruit-able NPCs have been removed from those character boxes but players are still getting them
    > Character box description excludes them as well
    > Friends tell me to submit a ticket with receipts and see if they're gonna take action!
    > "Hurrdurr those Sacred boxes were made in a previous patch version and aren't updated with the current character pool, get rekt. Hurrdurr Heavenly Character boxes are the updated ones~"
    > mfw sales page advertised Heavenly Character boxes

Some people say they're the same box but we'll never know. All I know is I'm still salty.

AND HOL UP, THAT BEAUTIFUL ANDRE LOADING SCREEN WAS NEVER ADDED INTO THE GAME. HOW DARE THEY BE SO ANDREPHOBIC.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello where are u GGEU TEAM

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelholic View Post
    Hello where are u GGEU TEAM
    Sorry their too busy counting all your money you guys gave to them. Mostly likely they're enjoying some nice Filet Mignon's with A1 steak sauce, a baked potato, a bowl of salad, buttery rolls, some kind of rich man's cheese, and a nice icy cold bottle of wine.
    3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime