Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Pioneer Luri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Crusader Taylor Swif-I mean Daria who went to train in Armonia after Kanye and Kim made her BTFO not just once but twice, similar to Natalie's alternative timeline character.

  2. #22
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    It's Crusader Taylor Swif-I mean Daria who went to train in Armonia after Kanye and Kim made her BTFO not just once but twice, similar to Natalie's alternative timeline character.
    Actually it isnt alternative timeline. That is what they come to. They both left Resque Knight positions, back to Illier and joined Civil War. Daria was need blessing of Armonia for being able to survive under rain of bullets from mysterious sniper (with emerald hair) on other side of battlefield. So, its their actuall storyline, but at Illier Civil War period.
    " Satis Faction "

  3. #23
    Pioneer Luri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol my b

    I was like how does Natalie become a the commander of the Rescue Knights in like 3 scenarios.. Then I realized that it took years and years of updates to get to that point.


  4. Likes LaRenuille, Baselrane liked this post
  5. #24
    World-Explorer Baselrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all these patchwork of Luri and thread title, no wonder I gotta name her some Jeanne of whatever La Pucelle. <:

  6. #25
    Pioneer LaRenuille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Additional info:
    Layered Level 13 - Only possible by having 2 layered rings / barisada stance rings + having trigger active. If trigger is not active, you'll only get lvl 12. Also having lvl 11 layered + trigger will not give you lvl 12 Alas/Barisada

    Alas: Def +30, Imm +15, Max HP +10,000, ATK -95%, DR +2, KB downtime -30%, Block +15, Being shot damage by shooting 15%
    Barisada: Atk +40%, Pen +15, Being shot damage by magic 15%, AR +2


    Youtube [click] || Also known as Lunetia family of sGE

  7. #26
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRenuille View Post
    Additional info:
    Layered Level 13 - Only possible by having 2 layered rings / barisada stance rings + having trigger active. If trigger is not active, you'll only get lvl 12. Also having lvl 11 layered + trigger will not give you lvl 12 Alas/Barisada

    Alas: Def +30, Imm +15, Max HP +10,000, ATK -95%, DR +2, KB downtime -30%, Block +15, Being shot damage by shooting 15%
    Barisada: Atk +40%, Pen +15, Being shot damage by magic 15%, AR +2
    I don't get this.
    Why does Trigger only add the level when Barisada is lvl 12?


    Are you saying U can only get Barisada to lvl 12+ is by having 2 rings but that puts you at 13?
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

  8. #27
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    I don't get this.
    Why does Trigger only add the level when Barisada is lvl 12?


    Are you saying U can only get Barisada to lvl 12+ is by having 2 rings but that puts you at 13?
    It only affect the stance buff skill. If you are using only stance buff - lvl 12. If you are using Trigger + lvl 12 buff = lvl 13 buff.
    " Satis Faction "

  9. #28
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do I not max? The skill that ignores 1/2 of shield def? Or the finisher? The finisher says it removes her big buff after getting to 15 that seems bad.
    Last edited by Prefix; 10-19-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •