Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The Letters of Ornella

So I just managed to recruit Van few days ago, while doing so, I have to complete all 30 pages of Ornella Letters, I read them, but I feel something was missing there, and sometimes few sentences doesn’t make sense at all. So I decided to rewrote the Letters, try to get some sense on it. The fanfiction will be split to 2 parts, first one will be shown as how Ornella and Van got close to each other, and how Ornella feels towards him. This is the first time I wrote a fanfiction, hope it won’t turn out cringy. So here we go~

Van, by the time you are reading this, I might be gone already.
    I am afraid, Van.
    When I first came down to Apostadero. I don’t know what will happen. This gift that was given from God. That I never wanted.
    Van, I still remember when I first met you in the garden behind the Cathedral.
    I saw into your eyes. The eyes looked so dead, so filled with cold and sadness. I reached out to you, with Asphodels on my hands, hoping that you’d warmed up. Every day, every week, You kept coming to the garden, and I kept giving you flowers, but you always mumbling something, I can’t make clear of.

But one day, you disappeared, never to be seen again. In the garden, and even in Cathedral. Funny, I always look for you everywhere.
    Van.. I heard on what happened in the underground of Armonia from the Pope. The Holy War that happened inside the underground areas.
    His Holiness asked me himself to go there and supports all the Crusaders and Memento Mori that are fighting. To cure them and cheer them up. But, the war never ends, even though the Holy Knights and Memento Mori joined forces, Abyss forces seems to keep on coming endlessly.
    The least I could do for the wounded is to cure them and support them, atleast, this is what I can do with my powers that are given by God. Giving them moral support, that God are still with us, that God is fighting with us.

But then, I saw you, soaked in blood, you came with some people that are supporting you from the En Cellar area, even with that big wound, you keep telling that you still wanted to fight the war. I felt sadness and fear when I see you in that state Van. You were surrounded by darkness, binded by it.
    I reached out to you, you were badly wounded, but refused to pass out, refuses to loses to your own scar. When I saw your wound, you are injured pretty badly in the right chest, leaving a pretty big open wound. Together with the medics, we tried to cure your injury, but it was so bad. You passed out for a few days, probably from the wound, When you were unconscious, I sat next to you, holding your hands.

Your hands, feels warm, it’s different than your cold, dead gaze. When you woke up, you were surprised, and took a few steps back, like you’ve seen a ghost. It’s funny, horror you faced against the Abyss should be more terrifying than just a ghost. You’re cute sometimes Van.
    After that, we talked about many things, well it’s not really a conversation, as I’m the one who talked so much, and I found out you don’t like pepper too, I really, really hate pepper. One day, we ate dinner that was prepared by the chef, both of us got scolded because we removed the pepper from our plate. But the more we got closer, the more you opened up to me, and I feel really grateful for it Van, you’re kind of cute sometimes.

I heard that, Commander William is preparing a final push to the Abyss army, moving his troops towards Gloria and Biego. You were there too, with Patrick, William, and Constans Sisters, Holy Spear, Lena and Sacred Bullet, Juliana.

I felt really nervous seeing you go Van. You reached out to my hand, saying that if you don’t come back, if something happened to you, you said “Please take care of Vincent.” There’s a Memento Mori boy that looked a lot like you, with pale skin and dark hair, but I didn’t know that was your brother, you never told me so.

I had a vision Van, you will not die here, because you’re destined for something far greater. But… God doesn’t think like that. The vision I saw changed, what I saw wasn’t a winning Battle for Armonia, it was a massacre, in the vision, I see people dying, screaming as they flee in terror.
    And what I saw in my vision, came true.

William managed to go back, but in very bad state, heavily wounded. You… are missing, together with Patrick and the Constans Sisters. When William got back, he told me, 3 squads that went to Gloria got wiped out, and 3 squads that went to Biego also got wiped out. He said sorry that he couldn’t protect his comrades. 450 killed because of this. It was a great sacrifices for Armonia. He said everywhere was filled with energy of Abyss.

I asked the whereabouts of Van to him, he said “I don’t know, Van went to Biego with Lena and Juliana, Patrick and I went to Gloria.” Breathing heavily, he continues, “Both of our squads got pushed back to El Templo, Patrick, together with Juliana and Lena is holding there. They, gave their lives so the rest of us can retreat safely. I.. don’t see Van anywhere. ” William faces looks very scared and traumatized, tears is on the verge of dropping in his eyes.

Few days later, I got letter from brother Vega. It was sent by the Pope. Signed and stamped by His Holiness. The time has come. Van… where are you, atleast, I want to say goodbye, Van… I hope you’re still alive somewhere. I came back to the Cathedral to enjoy my last moment in Armonia, the summer breeze in the garden, it feels cold, I bow down, tears run down from my eyes, and I thought of you, Van. What happened to you Van? Where did you go?

“Going through El Templo, the Armonium shines brightly. Contaning the light and power from Noble Souls and Saints before me. This is…. my destiny. ”
    Last edited by aruzide; 10-17-2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: the post always got cut up, wonder what's wrong with my account

2. Likes Baselrane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like something is missing here !

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    im sorry with this, my post always got cut up, dunno why, i'll do something about this later
    "If you fail, just bail" - Sacredwound Family, L'arc en Ciel Faction

scrdwnd.tumblr.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Van and Ornella are my OTP, i'm happuy to see someone else had feels with the letters. *tears* Keep it up! qwq

Post Thanks / Like
    Panfilo x Cooking Cauldron is the true OTP of the game

7. Likes LaRenuille liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luri View Post
    panfilo x cooking cauldron is the true otp of the game
    haha! T h i s!

Youtube [click] || Also known as Lunetia family of sGE