Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

daed game? or is it?

Greetings.

I used to play GE ages ago like 5 (5+ years ago) at that time it was quite nice visuals was nice i remember combat was great.So im floating around idea that i shoult try it again feeling nostalgic and all, im looking long term game here, i had ages ago like 23-30 lvl 4 or so characters at that moment leveling speed iirc decresed quite a bit. Im wondering :

1)is this this game dead or alive
    2)how often are updates, is there any
    3)how large is population
    4)is there like up to date wiki for this game
    5)I want to know how future looks for this game
    6)Wat is game's publishers like, because coming from vindictus after playing on and off for like 5+years they had bright ideao of threating some of us like crap to say the least
    7)ect....

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by meaculpa91 View Post
    Greetings.

I used to play GE ages ago like 5 (5+ years ago) at that time it was quite nice visuals was nice i remember combat was great.So im floating around idea that i shoult try it again feeling nostalgic and all, im looking long term game here, i had ages ago like 23-30 lvl 4 or so characters at that moment leveling speed iirc decresed quite a bit. Im wondering :

1)is this this game dead or alive
    2)how often are updates, is there any
    3)how large is population
    4)is there like up to date wiki for this game
    5)I want to know how future looks for this game
    6)Wat is game's publishers like, because coming from vindictus after playing on and off for like 5+years they had bright ideao of threating some of us like crap to say the least
    7)ect....
    Answer for all question:
    Worth to play. it is like Korean server
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

3. Likes meaculpa91 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My two cents

1) Alive
    2) Updates come every few months, the last version update was in June, and with the next major patch scheduled for the end of October tentatively according to Eurogamez's announcement
    3) Population is not large, but holding steady and I do see new or returning players still trickling in
    4) The most up-to-date wikis are starstorm-ge.blogspot.com and jupath which is sufficient for a lot, but the most useful feature is in-game, the Info Center (Ctrl+M). Also, there are a few players who are like walking wikis themselves around here haha, you can get almost any answer from broad.
    5) Steady, it looks like, for now
    6) This publisher is great
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    My two cents

1) Alive
    2) Updates come every few months, the last version update was in June, and with the next major patch scheduled for the end of October tentatively according to Eurogamez's announcement
    3) Population is not large, but holding steady and I do see new or returning players still trickling in
    4) The most up-to-date wikis are starstorm-ge.blogspot.com and jupath which is sufficient for a lot, but the most useful feature is in-game, the Info Center (Ctrl+M). Also, there are a few players who are like walking wikis themselves around here haha, you can get almost any answer from broad.
    5) Steady, it looks like, for now
    6) This publisher is great
    Oh that sounds great, good answers ill give it a shot thanks.