bok [GEEU] How to Vesping with melee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How to Vesping with melee

Hello, i just want to know how to afk vesping with melee hitter like J.D or another.
    cause, when i spacebar my J.D and watch some movie after that when i check it, my J.D died cause he's run awaycause of knockdown, or when i try to investigate it, after my J.D run away he's coming back and didn't attack any vesping.
    any idea about it ?

and if this thread can't be here. please let me know.
    Thank's.

Whistleblower
    Melee only works for 99% when you can kill them very fast or have armor strong enough so they can't knockback you anymore

Whistleblower
    I suggest checking your screem from time to time when vesping with melee ^^

World-Explorer
    What you need to afk unlimited time with JD without dying is:
    body costume for JD with rumin reducle knockdown duration (temporary rumin).
    As long as you have 10h hrin buff, and a good GS UD you won't die and you will still xp.
    Hope it helps.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by znezne View Post
    What you need to afk unlimited time with JD without dying is:
    body costume for JD with rumin reducle knockdown duration (temporary rumin).
    As long as you have 10h hrin buff, and a good GS UD you won't die and you will still xp.
    Hope it helps.
    Melee has still high chance to lose spacebar, no matter what lumins you invest in because he still runs around

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Melee has still high chance to lose spacebar, no matter what lumins you invest in because he still runs around
    did you test it or just talking non sense?
    My JD is still attacking and not dead after being afk for more than 10 hours all the time.
    Not whatever rumin you put in, if you are knocked down not for so long he will go back to the place he was and continue attacking.

Whistleblower
    I have vesped with several melee before, I just say the chance is higher to lose spacebar, not that it always happens

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by znezne View Post
    did you test it or just talking non sense?
    My JD is still attacking and not dead after being afk for more than 10 hours all the time.
    Not whatever rumin you put in, if you are knocked down not for so long he will go back to the place he was and continue attacking.
    Sometimes I can leave for 1 hour and come back and chars stop spacebar other times I come back 12 hours later they keep attacking. My Scarlet rarely ever lost spacebar so I prefered her to JD. I think its more like getting kd as ur char is about to run back to starting position or something that stops spacebaring.

I have not tried Daria but I feel she would be better than JD as she seems much stronger AFK as her buff stays active.
    Last edited by Prefix; 11-03-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Quote Originally Posted by joshxp View Post
    Hello, i just want to know how to afk vesping with melee hitter like J.D or another.
    cause, when i spacebar my J.D and watch some movie after that when i check it, my J.D died cause he's run awaycause of knockdown, or when i try to investigate it, after my J.D run away he's coming back and didn't attack any vesping.
    any idea about it ?

and if this thread can't be here. please let me know.
    Thank's.
    You can no worries about it just use steroids and stuff like that and you are good to go

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Sometimes I can leave for 1 hour and come back and chars stop spacebar other times I come back 12 hours later they keep attacking. My Scarlet rarely ever lost spacebar so I prefered her to JD. I think its more like getting kd as ur char is about to run back to starting position or something that stops spacebaring.

I have not tried Daria but I feel she would be better than JD as she seems much stronger AFK as her buff stays active.
    All the char you listed has low base atk weapon. GreatSword/Cannon/Pole are better to vesp that all, IBR has strong base atk but sadly to afk with an IBR weapon is impossible. Only atk matter in SCR and atk speed also.
    Second all the char you listed don't have costume, those temporary rumin that reduce knockdown duration are really important to not lose spacebar (scarlett is like a shooter so it's fine).

Since ownagz keeps telling it's worthless without actually tried it, I'm not going to argue anymore.
    I wish the best of luck to the OP and I hope it could help, try to get the 50 crit artifact for your JD and you are good to go!.