World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like

Prefered Buffs Page - post buff point limit.

Hello GEEU people. Today after thinking a little I have come with solution to buff points limit that came with the latest patch.
    What I want added into the game is Personalised Buff Page similar to how we now have Family Attribute Pages.

What does it do is quite simple. It removes buffers need to calculate their buffs value and other players spread in groups to get only buffs they need. You set up for example tank page listing only buffs benefiting tank and only those buffs will stick on you once buffers are done. Like wise DPS buff will be applied to families performing DPS roles. 3rd page could be for PVP oriented buffs (not many of them).

This removes the need to spread up, count points and speeds up process of buffing before raid or in mission. Each player knows how much buff capacity he used and has no fear of not receiving essential buff.

In short: Implement Personal Preferred buff list in style of Family Attribute page.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    Nice and is a step in the right direction, but I would like to have my idea implemented so that you don't have to cancel/remove buffs you don't want. Maybe it works like that, but I haven't google translated the page to learn more. With my idea you only get buffs you want/need for the role you perform.