Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Sorry but the correct name is "Aurel Lufes"
    Pff, who cares. Actually original korean names not the perfect at all. Aurel = Golden, Lupus = Wolf, so, Aurel Lupus suit better for Rubiana, the Golden Wolf.

Korean names mostly come from "Its sound good". They dont care that the Dietrich, Hermes and Joshua are fem chars.
    " Satis Faction "

Quote Originally Posted by Phunh View Post
    Buff koko Ability:havest loot and range increase not like :buff pene ,atk monster
    Hello,

Super Koko (buffed Koko) is an event version we add time to time as an event. If the event is not running, Koko is only a looter for new Pioneers.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Whistleblower
    Yeah koko has no buff lol. However some time ago koko had buff even though there was no event lol so ppl thought it was permanent

The Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex wasn't translated as Gundam Barbatos Wolf King or the direct roomaji of 'ガンダムバルバトスルプスレクス'. Instead they left the Latin in tact because its a commonly used method of nomenclature in biology and perhaps it makes a bolder statement on the name for marketing purposes. Additionally, if you study how other companies translate their games, there are times where a direct translation is frowned upon especially if there are strong contextual inferences. But in the end it's all a stylistic preference, though some blogs out there are very nitpicky about these things with animu translations lol. In this version of GE, the elite constellation tokens have a direct translation (Big Wolf, Spider, Bear, Phoenix, Pegasus) but in IAH!sGE we had a more contextual translation (Lupus, Arachne, Ursula, Phoenix, Pegasus) that corresponds to their major constellations.

It seems Rubiana drop buff is bugged and does not work. I didnt get any more drops with no rubiana and with 2 ones :S

Hello,

Lyndon buff is working normally. The 100% Lyndon buff is applied to the whole team when you include Rubiana in team, however buff is not duplicated when you add an extra Rubiana. You will get 100% drop rate with 1, 2 or 3 Rubianas in your team.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Great news for the people that got 2 Rubianas just to farm 2 weeks...lol It is a bug when it says 200 % and it only gives 100 %. Any chance on a fix at maint? Or did i just waste a lot of vis for just half the effect i wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    Great news for the people that got 2 Rubianas just to farm 2 weeks...lol It is a bug when it says 200 % and it only gives 100 %. Any chance on a fix at maint? Or did i just waste a lot of vis for just half the effect i wanted?
    Facepalm...
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    I give up, like really give up...