Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Sorry but the correct name is "Aurel Lufes"
    Pff, who cares. Actually original korean names not the perfect at all. Aurel = Golden, Lupus = Wolf, so, Aurel Lupus suit better for Rubiana, the Golden Wolf.

Korean names mostly come from "Its sound good". They dont care that the Dietrich, Hermes and Joshua are fem chars.
    " Satis Faction "

2. Likes Luri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Phunh View Post
    Buff koko Ability:havest loot and range increase not like :buff pene ,atk monster
    Hello,

Super Koko (buffed Koko) is an event version we add time to time as an event. If the event is not running, Koko is only a looter for new Pioneers.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah koko has no buff lol. However some time ago koko had buff even though there was no event lol so ppl thought it was permanent

Post Thanks / Like
    The Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex wasn't translated as Gundam Barbatos Wolf King or the direct roomaji of 'ガンダムバルバトスルプスレクス'. Instead they left the Latin in tact because its a commonly used method of nomenclature in biology and perhaps it makes a bolder statement on the name for marketing purposes. Additionally, if you study how other companies translate their games, there are times where a direct translation is frowned upon especially if there are strong contextual inferences. But in the end it's all a stylistic preference, though some blogs out there are very nitpicky about these things with animu translations lol. In this version of GE, the elite constellation tokens have a direct translation (Big Wolf, Spider, Bear, Phoenix, Pegasus) but in IAH!sGE we had a more contextual translation (Lupus, Arachne, Ursula, Phoenix, Pegasus) that corresponds to their major constellations.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems Rubiana drop buff is bugged and does not work. I didnt get any more drops with no rubiana and with 2 ones :S

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Lyndon buff is working normally. The 100% Lyndon buff is applied to the whole team when you include Rubiana in team, however buff is not duplicated when you add an extra Rubiana. You will get 100% drop rate with 1, 2 or 3 Rubianas in your team.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news for the people that got 2 Rubianas just to farm 2 weeks...lol It is a bug when it says 200 % and it only gives 100 %. Any chance on a fix at maint? Or did i just waste a lot of vis for just half the effect i wanted?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    Great news for the people that got 2 Rubianas just to farm 2 weeks...lol It is a bug when it says 200 % and it only gives 100 %. Any chance on a fix at maint? Or did i just waste a lot of vis for just half the effect i wanted?
    Facepalm...
    " Satis Faction "

10. Likes Waluste liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _2Strong2Die_ View Post
    I give up, like really give up...