Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New stance , Corsair and Carrier , Adriana and Adelina

Finaly! Upgraded Heaven or Hell for Adelina.
    Last edited by Xelaine; 11-10-2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Wrong name ;)
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Also for adelina the pirate or cadet adriana?

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Finaly! Upgraded Heaven or Hell for Adriana.
    I remember being told a new Heaven or hell was coming years ago when new expert stances came out years ago and best thing we got Raven as the new Heaven or hell

He could 1 hit vesps with his finisher but he could be blocked cuz it had no ignore block.
    Last edited by Prefix; 11-10-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    I remember being promised a new Heaven or hell when new expert stances came out years ago and best thing we got Raven as the new Heaven or hell

He could 1 hit vesps with his finisher but he could be blocked cuz it had no ignore block.
    And?... Main word was "Adelina".
    " Satis Faction "

Wisdom Seeker
    And?... Main word was "Adelina".
    We were told we would get a better version of this like a decade ago and it sucked when we got it. I don't have high hopes for it. IMC has a big issue trying to make Dual weapon users with different classes of weapons good.

I don't really have high hopes for any Dual weapon Melee/Range or Melee/Magic class being good.

I guess we have a character who is Rosario + Pistol that is pretty good but I mean thats basically used as a shield.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

We were told we would get a better version of this like a decade ago and it sucked when we got it. I don't have high hopes for it. IMC has a big issue trying to make Dual weapon users with different classes of weapons good.

I don't really have high hopes for any Dual weapon Melee/Range or Melee/Magic class being good.

I guess we have a character who is Rosario + Pistol that is pretty good but I mean thats basically used as a shield.
    Who cares? Effective or not, but Adelina was a character that used sabre and pistol. It was her speciality. And in result we get 2x sabre Bloody Feast? Wut? Same as 2x pistol Brunie, MBoma with fire+debuffs and etc. And, hybrids was pretty strong.
    " Satis Faction "

i think adelina stance is decent. adriana tho too much cast time.

Wisdom Seeker
    Who cares? Effective or not, but Adelina was a character that used sabre and pistol. It was her speciality. And in result we get 2x sabre Bloody Feast? Wut? Same as 2x pistol Brunie, MBoma with fire+debuffs and etc. And, hybrids was pretty strong.
    Hybrids have only been strong when using same type of weapons Melee+Melee, Range+Range, Magic+Magic.

Never have we had a good Range + Magic, Melee + Range or Melee + Magic. Unless you count Rosario as magic.

Mi Genera Song!

Hybrids have only been strong when using same type of weapons Melee+Melee, Range+Range, Magic+Magic.

Never have we had a good Range + Magic, Melee + Range or Melee + Magic. Unless you count Rosario as magic.
    Sure sure, everything as you said... in your own version of GE.
    " Satis Faction "