Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

GE Shooting Character Rank

It's my personal opinion depending on information from kge and my experience.
    Last edited by kimchi; 11-14-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, lady rachel is considered range instead of magic?? aka shooting damage affects her instead of magic damage attribute?

Just curious, how's CC dps less than vanshee when they basically have same ar buff (+2), some atk, Vanshee has pene buff, CC has monster damage. Also, how's Daisy dps ranked higher than CC and Vanshee.. There was another thread in character discussing saying Daisy dps is wayy below vanshee and CC and Veil.

Am I missing something here?

My boy Veil is not even on here...

Sorry just wanna be sure before I want to commit to a team.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teen Rachels are 100% magic char and belong to Magic List.

Banshee are going after Hermes, coz her dps are better then Daisy's.

Teen Claires should be a bit higher.

Jane, Lora and Brunie should be together. Jane has same pvp rank with Lora. Lora has pve speciality too: debuffer and tank for magic bosses.

Garcia should be higher. His and Brunie's Wanted stance has ignore debuff ability (similar to Rosa Secreta). Used as tank for ToC before.

Jose is higher than Claire. His crasher ability is better.

Heyran is pvp char. Not the best, but still... Debuff is additional function.

Anyway, list is nice.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also juliana dps should be above C.leonele and bernelli pve-wise and closely followed by stock musk on dual pistol. For the rest it looks pretty solid, nice job!

PS: veil dps is missing, he should be close to daisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find Daisy's ranking fair cuz her dps is better than Vanshees after her pve boost (double skill dmg to monsters)
    Vanshee's pene is too low she isn't good for high end raids while daisy's dps is stable.

Veil is good but too costly for dps, not worthy.

Jane and Cecile for pvp could go up to B+/A- cuz of high skill evasion/invis+aoe

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    I find Daisy's ranking fair cuz her dps is better than Vanshees after her pve boost (double skill dmg to monsters)
    Vanshee's pene is too low she isn't good for high end raids while daisy's dps is stable.

Veil is good but too costly for dps, not worthy.

Jane and Cecile for pvp could go up to B+/A- cuz of high skill evasion/invis+aoe
    ^

Banshee might have more raw DPS, but the bonus from Daisy's high pen will put her up there.

Ranged DPS is a meme anyways, Rachel is magic damage I believe so the only good ranged DPS in raids in Hermes and she is far weaker than magic users.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    ^

Banshee might have more raw DPS, but the bonus from Daisy's high pen will put her up there.

Ranged DPS is a meme anyways, Rachel is magic damage I believe so the only good ranged DPS in raids in Hermes and she is far weaker than magic users.
    Really? Can you explain why?

I haven't reached end-game raid yet so I cant really test it.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    High def/imm bosses in endgame, but only hermes can reach a decent amount of ignore def. Last patch has some bosses and missions where physical dps is good again but overall magic still wins

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    its also surprising that Bernelli is higher than Teen Claire's. sure bern is usefull, but DPS wise they are far off from each other.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isee12dots View Post
    its also surprising that Bernelli is higher than Teen Claire's. sure bern is usefull, but DPS wise they are far off from each other.
    Nothing surprising tbh. Kimchi's comment explain everything.