Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Administrator GEEU_Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like

    [GE_EU][21/11] Regular Maintenance - 28.50.39 (08:00 till 11:00) - CET

    Hello GEEU Fans,

    On 21th of November 2017, our Game Server is going to be down for the regular maintenance.

    - GEEU game server: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CET)



    [Patch Details]

    1. Lyndon Box event ends.

    2. Iris special event buff event closes.

    3. Rose Spirit Recruitment quest bug will be fixed.

    4. Halloween Event tickets and Newly Made Halloween Candies will be removed. *Added


    [Note] *Added

    We improved the server situation by changing server setting.
    There was no network problem or server machine specification problem.
    Sometimes it is hard to check the exact problem of the server lag problem. We are trying to improve the situation with the dev. team.

    We will keep monitoring to improve the server situation.


    Once patch is done, the patch note can be updated.

    Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 11-21-2017 at 12:50 PM.

    GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

    GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

  2. Likes ownagz liked this post
  3. #2
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Event page and lagg fix when?

  4. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any date/info regarding Family Attribute Update? I see already promoting Synodia Update on Fb.....yet no info on the Fam. Attri Revamp :-/

  5. #4
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Protheus View Post
    Any date/info regarding Family Attribute Update? I see already promoting Synodia Update on Fb.....yet no info on the Fam. Attri Revamp :-/
    Don't worry we'll get it once they update the final episode of Symphonia since the family attribute revamp is at v28.59.71 and we'll probably get until v28.87.01
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

  6. #5
    Administrator GEEU_Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Event page and lagg fix when?
    Hello,

    There is still a temporary error in web event page, and we are working on fix.
    We feel sorry for any inconvenience, thanks for your understanding.


    Sincerely,
    GEEU TEAM

    GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

    GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

  7. #6
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find that ridiculous, there is no care about your customers at all (see server lag situation), clearly no understanding of how important that is for your mid/long-term future aswell. Why else wouldn't you even bother responding to these threads? Introduce new custumes and be like oh see how much we're doing for our players, but what's basic to this game and most important to avoid huge frustration is what builds the ground and what will determine how sustainable this server will be. Only an active server base is sustainable, nothing else. I mean just look at all the videos people post, even normal pve situations with few people seem to be too much nowadays. Not even talking about frustration about mission room bugs coming up again every single weekend.
    Do you really want to wait until people get too sick of all that and just quit or at least surely cut off their cash spending on the game?
    Just my opinion.

  8. #7
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    Hello,

    There is still a temporary error in web event page, and we are working on fix.
    We feel sorry for any inconvenience, thanks for your understanding.


    Sincerely,
    GEEU TEAM
    And no comment on the lagg (8months and counting now) like usual...

  9. #8
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moody View Post
    I find that ridiculous, there is no care about your customers at all (see server lag situation), clearly no understanding of how important that is for your mid/long-term future aswell. Why else wouldn't you even bother responding to these threads? Introduce new custumes and be like oh see how much we're doing for our players, but what's basic to this game and most important to avoid huge frustration is what builds the ground and what will determine how sustainable this server will be. Only an active server base is sustainable, nothing else. I mean just look at all the videos people post, even normal pve situations with few people seem to be too much nowadays. Not even talking about frustration about mission room bugs coming up again every single weekend.
    Do you really want to wait until people get too sick of all that and just quit or at least surely cut off their cash spending on the game?
    Just my opinion.
    Thanks for that, if geeu won't change in some ways they will kill their own server.
    Lagg issues getting IGNORED for months, event page is still NOT WORKING.

  10. #9
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    event page is still NOT WORKING.
    Working...
    " Satis Faction "

  11. #10
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Working...
    I can't claim my scenario rewards even though i finished them + the daily rewards are gone.

    ps: geeu pls watch the kge videos, noob posted some in general discussion there is mass pvp without lag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •