Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    I can't claim my scenario rewards even though i finished them + the daily rewards are gone.
    I get everything w/o problems, daily rewards - you can say thx to alts.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    I can't claim my scenario rewards even though i finished them + the daily rewards are gone.

ps: geeu pls watch the kge videos, noob posted some in general discussion there is mass pvp without lag.
    same here

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes GEEU team should ask what seevers kge uses and do the same. Also daily event rewards gone from event page

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moody View Post
    I find that ridiculous, there is no care about your customers at all (see server lag situation), clearly no understanding of how important that is for your mid/long-term future aswell. Why else wouldn't you even bother responding to these threads? Introduce new custumes and be like oh see how much we're doing for our players, but what's basic to this game and most important to avoid huge frustration is what builds the ground and what will determine how sustainable this server will be. Only an active server base is sustainable, nothing else. I mean just look at all the videos people post, even normal pve situations with few people seem to be too much nowadays. Not even talking about frustration about mission room bugs coming up again every single weekend.
    Do you really want to wait until people get too sick of all that and just quit or at least surely cut off their cash spending on the game?
    Just my opinion.
    I know i am repeating myself with that BUT please do something!

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Game and event site servers are total crap how can they run a game like this and pretend nothing is wrong, they log on weekends and being called in broad to check the lag but they'll just say sweet stuff and just say goodbye few mins later. all these rant just falling on deaf ears, and we've been calling them out for server upgrade almost a year now...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can honestly say, 10 years ago on crappy internet and slow windows xp computer and 10x more players, this game was without any lagg back then... doesn't make sense doesn't

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    No official statement?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    GEEU official reply will be like

"Dear players,
    We will try to solve the problems as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding and support.
    GEEU Team"

Then nothing happens. 3 months later

""Dear players,
    We will try to solve the problems as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding and support.
    GEEU Team"

Nothing happens.

Three months later

GEEU server shut down cuz player base shrunk and no more profits made, GEEU declared bankrupt.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    And no comment on the lagg (8months and counting now) like usual...
    I have worked in the customer service department for a company that sold fiber optic components. The company had issues meeting the lead-times they advertised. After a couple of weeks, many customers would write asking if their order had already shipped. Yet their order hadn't even begun being produced because the shipments from china which contained the parts we would use, had not arrived. Of course, we wouldn't tell the customer this, if they asked for the cause of delay. "They don't need to be in a 'need-to-know basis'. Just apologize for the delay, tell them their order is in production and push out their ship date." Concerning the production of the customer's order: The more in the dark the customer was, the better~
    Anyway, recognizing that companies resolve to these kind of tendencies to deal with problems, I don't expect the GEEU Team to tell us "why the servers are lagging" and "when they will implement the needed solution". However, the GEEU Team would do well to admit that they are aware of the problem and they are considering it. To deny that there isn't a problem when it is evident and obvious that there is one, only means that there is no desire to resolve it. It is also an outright lie and so, a hard b*tch slap to all the gamers. At this point any future denial of this issue, will only confirm that the GEEU Team has resolved to ignore it. Yet, for the sake of the benefit-of-the-doubt, if the GEEU Team is making sincere effort to look into this, when will they start proving it and start taking credit for it?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For some reason all publishers of GE fail, don't they? Is it the greed of the whales that cash a lot?