Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Rip they are 37ar lol

RIP when you release a cash weapon stronger then anything that you can get in the game is just zzzz.
    Sage necklace and montoro rings also another bad idea. Sage necklace gives 3ar/dr montoro give 1ar dr, which was a total of 5ar dr. I know sage necklace was remove which is great. However how can you guys even think of something as zzzzz of release something so overpower, the quest version of it was also remove for the same reason.

Just by adding one Ar/dr to an equipment makes a huge diffrence. This is why Santo de blank,which atm is the best armor we have, is so expensive cause even though Greek croma armor has just 1 less DR when raiding and pvping that DR means either dying to the boss are to the other players atack.

Same goes for AR, why do you think ppl try to +8 there weapons even though the chances are pretty slim? Cause that 1AR means to be able to hit and be able to kill the other players in 1 skill etc. Now add the 5ar/dr that was in cash shop and you will see is just zzzz lol.

And now the weapon part, we dont even have that many 37 ar weapons crafted in game, some ppl havent even seen one. And i know some ppl that raid/farm everyday to be able to craft those weapons which in average takes 1-2 weeks to get all mats if lucky. And then you come an release a 37 ar weapon equivalent or even better then 37ar valeron weapons, where ppl can just go and in 1 click get one. Now where is the fun in that, why farm/raid for 1-2 weeks when you can just buy it of cashshop? Also why you guys didnt release the 36ar version that other servers use when they release then in cashshop?

ge.jpg

2. Likes Waluste, Rosa Secreta, Edesse, Doom liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember abyss weapons in t3 after the update became 37ar but they changed it back to 36ar (maybe because they don't have blue chips, 37 bless and npc can't socket it). Abyss weapons in kge is 37ar right?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid to add abyss series this early. Maybe wait a year or two and think again. >.<

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    RIP when you release a cash weapon stronger then anything that you can get in the game is just zzzz.
    Sage necklace and montoro rings also another bad idea. Sage necklace gives 3ar/dr montoro give 1ar dr, which was a total of 5ar dr. I know sage necklace was remove which is great. However how can you guys even think of something as zzzzz of release something so overpower, the quest version of it was also remove for the same reason.

Just by adding one Ar/dr to an equipment makes a huge diffrence. This is why Santo de blank,which atm is the best armor we have, is so expensive cause even though Greek croma armor has just 1 less DR when raiding and pvping that DR means either dying to the boss are to the other players atack.

Same goes for AR, why do you think ppl try to +8 there weapons even though the chances are pretty slim? Cause that 1AR means to be able to hit and be able to kill the other players in 1 skill etc. Now add the 5ar/dr that was in cash shop and you will see is just zzzz lol.

And now the weapon part, we dont even have that many 37 ar weapons crafted in game, some ppl havent even seen one. And i know some ppl that raid/farm everyday to be able to craft those weapons which in average takes 1-2 weeks to get all mats if lucky. And then you come an release a 37 ar weapon equivalent or even better then 37ar valeron weapons, where ppl can just go and in 1 click get one. Now where is the fun in that, why farm/raid for 1-2 weeks when you can just buy it of cashshop? Also why you guys didnt release the 36ar version that other servers use when they release then in cashshop?

ge.jpg
    Nope the real reason why SDB is far greater is becus of its higher base def and added reduction to melee/magic especially on robe and coat where the def is abyssmal. 1dr extra isnt going to help you much if you only have 290def. That's the reason why sometimes Strata is preferred if you can't chip def + dr on SDB. Dr is only very much preferred to save your ass against magic bosses/magic pvp char. Additional Dr has diminishing effects from 1 Dr higher the first being 0.9 reduction then 0.81. Let's say you are barely hitting 95% damage reduction at the same ar/dr. If you trade off 20 def for 3dr u will be recieving 15%*0.73=10.95% damage compared to 5% dmge. Ofc this only comes down to physical damage. This is especially important in pvp/high physical raid boss like royal road. Also you can use +7 gcs to tank magic bosses they work as fine as +6SDBs. You can own one strata to tank physical and one high dr gc to tank magical u just have to swap around.
    Last edited by Felinity; 12-13-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would concede that releasing the Abyss series may be a bit too early but I disagree that it is the strongest available right now. Surely the Valeron weapon with godly set effect and the only one right now with four socket is the strongest. As an additional consolation, the great sword is not one of the strongest at the current meta of the game.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be next patch winks*

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    So this is exactly why everyone I know ended up quitting. And they even liked the game so much that they wanted to come back.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want 37 AR Knuckle, give me one Akakakakakakakakkakakakakak.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they release those 37 AR weapons...then next is Eukelade and Arche Rumins.. Bye Eu GE then ^^

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well montoro rings is already a game changer lol. Have 2 is 2ar dr. I know they are just one day only,but most will save for cb and that will be ruin lol or cw zzzz is crazy how they decide to add stuff that increases Ar and Dr into the game without a second thought. Zzz