Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Family Attributes

Previously, we have 3 simple sets of attributes: Atk, buff, def.
    Now we have sets of attributes that are confusing (to me at least).
    I have 3 pages. I do mainly PVE. What are the best setting for these pages?

Thankyou.

World-Explorer
    It`s mainly depends on the number of available points. Pre-70 there`s no big difference- you still grab all the non-specific attributes (ATK,ATK SPD, HPAbs. and monster ATK) and everything needed to grab it. Same with def one.
    After 70 with all Master Guardian quests cleared you can get to specific attributes and then divide your main characters to several pools, for example:
    Physic range spacebar DPS (team example : Vanshee+ Veil+ Anis\Rosa) - grab Normal ATK damage, go Sniper attrib
    Physic Melee spacebar DPS - same grab Normal ATK, go Strike (Crit damage+ ATK SPD).
    Physic Caster offtank (example: Judith + Cru.Daria+ Anis\Rosa) - grab Hercules, max HP on the way, equip Jorm.belts and other HP stuff).
    Magic caster DPS (almost all Ele\Wiz class characters)- go Hecate , grab spell damage and all max SP on the way to Hecate.

That all depends on the character you`re using, TBH.
    You can still go non-specific attributes if you`re playing mixed damage comp (Cru+LadyR+ Anis, for example).

Thanks. Yes I am below 70. I'll just have to try out various combinations

With new system: do I need to grab Lead Manager Rachel with DEX chars like Vanshee, and go for Strike or Snipe line, her dps is depends on DEX so I don't know. Or should I grab her with INT and Hecate?

Quote Originally Posted by Agito01 View Post
    With new system: do I need to grab Lead Manager Rachel with DEX chars like Vanshee, and go for Strike or Snipe line, her dps is depends on DEX so I don't know. Or should I grab her with INT and Hecate?
    Mmmm, Strike will not affect Rachel, coz she dont have a crit. But Hecate will affect Banshee

Valore page based on HP, SP and crit.
    Insight - armor type of chars.
    Power - dmg type of chars.

But I am prefer to use general atk, mobs atk and aspeed from diff pages for mixed teams.
    " Satis Faction "

Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Mmmm, Strike will not affect Rachel, coz she dont have a crit. But Hecate will affect Banshee

Valore page based on HP, SP and crit.
    Insight - armor type of chars.
    Power - dmg type of chars.

But I am prefer to use general atk, mobs atk and aspeed from diff pages for mixed teams.
    So, whom should I stack will LMR? Rubina, Joshua, Second LMR? Or she's better with mixed page?

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Agito01 View Post
    So, whom should I stack will LMR? Rubina, Joshua, Second LMR? Or she's better with mixed page?
    She is.
    Spacebar MDPS actually have kind of problems with new attributes,as spacebar attributes is mainly crit ones (Sniper,strike).
    So you can stack her with another LMR and grab mixed gen.atk page,as Hecate is more suited for the caster-type DPS (such as Rubiana\Joshua).

Whistleblower
    How much SP is for x1.4 skill dmg ?
    My 5k SP only boosts x1.17 skill dmg
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Well this thread is kinda old but I've read some useful insights here. Anyways from my understanding, there are 3 attributes/routes (whatever you call it) - intrepidity/insight/power. Supposed I'm using physical range chars like musk/lionel/hermes..., would it be ideal to only concentrate the points in power?

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    Well this thread is kinda old but I've read some useful insights here. Anyways from my understanding, there are 3 attributes/routes (whatever you call it) - intrepidity/insight/power. Supposed I'm using physical range chars like musk/lionel/hermes..., would it be ideal to only concentrate the points in power?
    Pre- 70 just do not bother. Grab all possible ATK \Monster ATK in all 3 branches, grab common ATK stats (ATK speed, drain, normal ATK damage ) and you`ll be okay.