Exclamation Stop genocide russian public (title to attract attention)

Dear GEEU team,
    I want you to know that in russian social network and discord server, there is no room for freedom of speech, one dictator rules ball and his name is Xelaine.
    He deletes every message that does not coincide with his opinion, and also ban people for nothing, just becouse he didn't likes you - well thats the main reason.
    Here some screens about it. That guy scared to say anything in discord server, cause he scared that he gets ban.Screenshot_20180222-113922_2.jpg
    Also that guy get ban for "Stupid and irrelevant comment", just for comment which Xelanie considered stupid. 1519225920450.jpg
    He also banned me, when I want to talk with another russian comunity manager about it, the reason is "Spam".
    spam.jpg
    He delete every my message addresed to administration.
    Xelanie just a King of russian community, and anyone who do not agree with it - gets ban.

I did not want to write about this here, but I had to.

So, GEEU team please, do something about it. I'm also was in russian translate team, and help make GE better for russian comunity (yeah, i'm also donate something, i'm not just "that dude without money" that want to justice), so dont ignore this message.
    Peace.
    RuGE (RIP): KIZeR/Soapheart (2011)
    "Играйте честно и по-джентльменски, ведь когда-то вы тоже были нубом." (UT3)

Whistleblower
    Just to mention, the deleted message with "Stupid and irrelevant comments" was (translated):
    "The problems like that is fixed way faster on KGE, and it takes a lot of time to fix on GEEU" (About Tokens droprate getting lower and Experimental Weap trade being unavailable). There was TONNS of comments like that, but only that one was deleted,so i think that`t some personal affairs. As far as i can guess there was a comment like "Don`t give that bull****, *nickname*" and booom! comment of *nickname* is gone.
    Just to be honest... That`s gross.
    Saw that one disappearing myself.

Whistleblower
    Oh,well. Wonderful.
    Vis sales post can be alive for several days in VK, but once you said anything to Xelaine that he don`t like- you get banned. WONDERFUL way of management.
    Really- too much personal affairs included into his decisions.like WAY too much.
    Last edited by itsyous; 04-01-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Xelaine thinks he's Putin. He will ban you then put you in jail for being innocent. Nice going there Comrade Stalin.

3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - The Wolf of Mibu - (壬生の狼) The only thing I care about is 'Aku Soku Zan'
    "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime
    "First rule of the Shinsengumi, Desertion in the face of an enemy is failure to the samurai way!" - Saitō Hajime/Fujita Goro

I wonder if Saito Hajime not HYPOCRITE. Aku Soku Zan, have you practice that in your real life? I doubt that none of your family never done Evil, maybe even you. Akakakakakakakakkaakaak.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNDAM View Post
    I wonder if Saito Hajime not HYPOCRITE. Aku Soku Zan, have you practice that in your real life? I doubt that none of your family never done Evil, maybe even you. Akakakakakakakakkaakaak.
    Someone is salty and needs black pepper. To go with his burnt popcorn.

GUNDAM let me guess you're the alt of Xelaine :3 Right?
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-11-2018 at 05:18 AM.

3rd Squad Captain of The Shinsengumi - The Wolf of Mibu - (壬生の狼) The only thing I care about is 'Aku Soku Zan'
    "Aku Soku Zan (悪即斬) - To Slay, Evil, Immediately was the justice shared by the Shinsengumi and the Hitokiri." - Saitō Hajime
    "The mongrel dog who tucks it's tail between it's legs and runs away from battle without fighting should not bark!" - Saitō Hajime
    "First rule of the Shinsengumi, Desertion in the face of an enemy is failure to the samurai way!" - Saitō Hajime/Fujita Goro

Akakakakakakakka. Have you ever login in game? Actually my real ID is Bakhtra (banned). And this ID is same as my nickname in game. I used to use so many ALT but I'll never be someone else alt. Though Xelaine is my friend.
    Last edited by GUNDAM; 08-11-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Akakakakakakakka. Have you ever login in game? Actually my real ID is Bakhtra (banned). And this ID is same as my nickname in game. I used to use so many ALT but I'll never be someone else alt. Though Xelaine is my friend.
    Good at least GEEU has banned you for life from the game. I know what you're doing behind GEEU's back mister. You wouldn't like it if I decided to tell everyone you're little secret to the entire world do you? After all you're still doing it behind their backs. I guess Russia is poor and your only job is to bot in this game just to make a few EUROS here and there. Maybe you should change your career choice and get a real job mister. After all the GM's already banned your alts and (Bakhtra) account

So you're Xelaine's personal closet boy huh? Well kudo's for you pal. Maybe he will give you a raise for being a troll and you might get an golden AK-47 with pearl grips on it.
    Last edited by SaitoHajime; 08-11-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Just like talking to wall. You don't even know who I am.

Just like talking to wall. You don't even know who I am.
    Too bad your logic doesn't make any sense. Walls don't talk back and I know who you are. I don't need to figure that one. I already know everything about you and your secrets. You been banned and caught red handed from your past history of doing illegal transactions and botting in GEEU and the other GE servers.