[GEEU] HotFix Maintenance Notice - (09:00 ~ 10:00 CET, 7th of Mar 2018)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 7th of March 2018 today, our Game Server will be down for HotFix of 12th Event and Lyndon Problems!!

- GEEU game server: From 09:00 till 10:00 (CET)

[HotFix Details]

1. 12th Event Problem will be fixed.

2. Lyndon Box received Item problem will be fixed.

Sorry about the situation and we will be more careful and will make more comfortable playing situation.

Thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Geeu team I appreciate your hard work on all the issues that are confronting our game play. I am not going to complain on any issues that have occurred ; I will say this I've played this game for over 11 years starting in sge and if it hadn't gone down id still be there. My love for the game out ways the problems. Keep up the hard work and I look forward to the end results. I am just a gamer and no nothing of what it takes to launch, run , and sustain this game. All the negative that's been thrown around u need words of encouragment. Thank you again guys and keep it coming

Dear daddyslim,

This is really cheering comments and really appreciate.

We do this game service for people like you, the real fan of Granado Espada.

We will keep up on this server and will do our best for better service and satisfaction for Fans.

The missing items from "Rachel" will be given to all related people next Tuesday.
    It's not 100% schedule at the moment but we definitely will fix things.

Have a nice day!

Team EuroGameZ

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear daddyslim,

We will keep up on this server and will do our best for better service and satisfaction for Fans.

The missing items from "Rachel" will be given to all related people next Tuesday.
    It's not 100% schedule at the moment but we definitely will fix things.

Have a nice day!

Team EuroGameZ
    The game itself is kind of good, so it`s not a big deal. Even through it`s 12 y.o. it still don`t have any major rivals as it`s simply unique in both setting and game mechanics.

The problem is poor server network situation (which is promised to be fixed, which is nice), low ad coverage (so no big income of new players),which can be covered by launching the game in major platforms (like Steam), and some problems with supply\demand of rare items (both cash,like rare char cards, and in-game ones like good armor\acc recipes).

As we can see with the outcome of situation with Journals given for long 2-3 jan. m\t, the prices of rare character CAN be lowered significally without MAJOR problems for the server economics itself. Like...you open the market right now, and there`s way, WAY more merc. contracts then it was a month ago, and the prices is lower.

Almost every single problem that the server have now CAN be solved, but it really require some actions to be taken. The fact is that right now GEEU have a major rival (which it was missing 2-3 years ago,as it was dominating in both community and game economy situations) is simply make it more urgent.

I totally understand some ppl that QQ` ing there cause the problem is that they can`t see any major actions ,even if it`s really there. Like every single week a couple of months ago there was QQ about Clique Battle\ Colony Wars being simply unplayable due to lags. GEEU came and told ppl that "We`re going to fix it" . People was OK with that. But as it took way more time then was intended - QQ intensified .
    If you open the Synodia update thread, there`s a note:
    * In case of the new mission and artifact patch, it will be added within a month.
    And it was installed 23.01, and there`s nothing about it.

I really love that game , and i really believe that every problem it have now is possible to solve. The thing is ppl simply need feedback , and they want GEEU to keep it`s words. Even if you fail, even if there`s something that went wrong- the thing is that it`s way better to come out and discuss it with ppl, not to keep silent and make players QQ and hate.

More discussion with players in broad, more news from GMs, more interactions! It was there a couple of years ago, it`s possible! You can do that!
    #MAKEGEEUGREATAGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear daddyslim,

We will keep up on this server and will do our best for better service and !!!satisfaction for Fans!!!

Have a nice day!

Team EuroGameZ
    Satis Factoin FANS!
    Rozenmaiden.

Quote Originally Posted by Evenkurugan View Post
    Satis Factoin FANS!
    O_o ................
    " Satis Faction "