Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    94

    All roads end at Royal Road Training Controller

    My quests:
    a) Joshua recruitment
    b) Kael recruitment
    c) Symphonia Final Episode - Synodia

    all stuck at Royal Road Training Controller!

    GEEU, please allow alternate routes to complete this individual quests whereby we don't need to wait for a squad.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    GEEU GameMaster GM_Drac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    97
    Hello AllMezzedUp,

    Thank you for your suggestion. We will bring up the issue to devs.

    Grettings,
    GEEU TEAM

    GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

    GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

  3. #3
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    208
    There`s a reason behind it.
    If there wasn`t any quests like that- all the questline from Rebo to Synodia would be doable in 1-2 days,which is kind of lame,as for PvE-oriented ppl there`s not much things to do after finishing the storyline completely. That`s why there`s an artifical limits for the questing that makes it last a way longer then 1-2 days. Old content was full with "Visit me next day" things. When new content arrived- some of that limitations were deleted, but new content were full of some crazy low chances and huge amounts of quest items (fordroi farming in Leona quest, for example- it used to ask for an insane amount of quest items with kind of low chance).
    Some patches ago the devs lowered the amounts and raised the chances. Then they put a mission-related chances.
    All that stuff is just designed to keep your attention for the game a bit longer, there`s no point in considering it as a problem.

  4. #4
    GEEU GameMaster GM_Drac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    97
    Hello,

    Usually questlines are easied when new Scenarios come (big updates), but Synodia and Kael and Joshua recruitment quests are very recent and they are meant to be like that.

    So probably we will need to wait some time to get some alternative route for these quests.^^

    Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

    GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

    GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

  5. #5
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    94
    Thanks for your reply. I am actually not asking it to be 'easier'. I am asking the quest to be able to do without having to join a squad. You can still have the missions in the Royal Road Training Controller and the probability of getting the quest item ie Expert mode 10%, Master mode 14%, High Master 20%.

  6. #6
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    There`s a reason behind it.
    If there wasn`t any quests like that- all the questline from Rebo to Synodia would be doable in 1-2 days,which is kind of lame,as for PvE-oriented ppl there`s not much things to do after finishing the storyline completely. That`s why there`s an artifical limits for the questing that makes it last a way longer then 1-2 days. Old content was full with "Visit me next day" things. When new content arrived- some of that limitations were deleted, but new content were full of some crazy low chances and huge amounts of quest items (fordroi farming in Leona quest, for example- it used to ask for an insane amount of quest items with kind of low chance).
    Some patches ago the devs lowered the amounts and raised the chances. Then they put a mission-related chances.
    All that stuff is just designed to keep your attention for the game a bit longer, there`s no point in considering it as a problem.
    Idk whether you've done the above quests. The scenario quests for Imperium Arma, Rex, and recruitment quests, etc are enuff to fill your days, weeks and months of hard labour. I am not asking all those above to be made easier or shorter. I am asking to make the quests doable by solo/individual without having to join a squad. It's very hard to find a squad available. Squads doing HM level needs you to have very imba human weapons bcos you can't make a dent to the bosses otherwise. I tried soloing Royal Road expert level and managed only to kill the first boss. Can't kill the next 2 bosses in time. The bosses hp is insane >200m each.

  7. #7
    Whistleblower Luri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    132
    Ask around your faction or find people that are willing to do Master+ raids. In ff14 our server had a linkshell (similar to GE’s groupchat) for people that wanted to raid and just planned around that lol. Some of the quest mechanics suck but it can be mitigated through being proactive. Or even in iah!sge, we formed raids through that clusterfuq of a newbie/returnee chat. :x

  8. #8
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    Ask around your faction or find people that are willing to do Master+ raids. In ff14 our server had a linkshell (similar to GE’s groupchat) for people that wanted to raid and just planned around that lol. Some of the quest mechanics suck but it can be mitigated through being proactive. Or even in iah!sge, we formed raids through that clusterfuq of a newbie/returnee chat. :x
    Thanks for the tips. I can't rely on my faction. It is hibernating, lol. Every day, for the past months, only 1 or 2 out of the 60 members are present. I think I'll go hibernating until they provide alternate routes.

    They can actually follow the mechanics of the Talos (Expert/Master/High Master) mission at the Bethel Training Controller. Here, I soloed the Expert level (more families you have in the squad, higher difficulty level). Bcos of lower percentage, it took days to get all your quest items, but it is ok bcos it is doable.

  9. #9
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Prontera
    Posts
    117
    Like Talos (which is also a squad raid), expert versions of royal road raids can actually be done solo. They damage less than their Individual counterparts (Rank 7) but has a larger HP pool (since it's meant as a squad raid). You just have to know some of the mechanics like using when to use pf, luring one of the soldiers first (Royal Road 2nd boss(es)), so they don't regenerate unendingly, etc.

    I just find it weird that the developers design the game the way they do. They keep on trying to make server-wide field raids (Armonia Distorted Time) like they did with Uraeus so many years ago expecting that the game still has a large population, maybe the korean server does idk.

    PS. We usually do expert raids and sometimes lacks a person or two. What's your ign? maybe I can pm you to fill a slot.
    Last edited by Hildy; 03-09-2018 at 11:39 AM.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

  10. #10
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    Like Talos (which is also a squad raid), expert versions of royal road raids can actually be done solo. They damage less than their Individual counterparts (Rank 7) but has a larger HP pool (since it's meant as a squad raid). You just have to know some of the mechanics like using when to use pf, luring one of the soldiers first (Royal Road 2nd boss(es)), so they don't regenerate unendingly, etc.

    I just find it weird that the developers design the game the way they do. They keep on trying to make server-wide field raids (Armonia Distorted Time) like they did with Uraeus so many years ago expecting that the game still has a large population, maybe the korean server does idk.

    PS. We usually do expert raids and sometimes lacks a person or two. What's your ign? maybe I can pm you to fill a slot.
    Thank you so much for the invite. I PMed you my IGN.
    Yes, I did try to lure 1 soldier at a time. So far unsuccessful because somehow or other my character will run on its own to the 2nd soldier or the 2nd soldier will come and join our fight lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •