Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    Sadly, Ribena powercrept every mDPS hard upon release. (But the server was generally too blindsided with RachelRachelRachel until like a month or two after her LB cycle) Get her accuracy up to 100 with gloves/attributes/buffs/food, stack as much penetration as you can with sockets/food/artifact , and you can take on anything. At this point in time, I'm using my Lead Stalker Rachel with Rubi, but she is relegated to being a -15RES Halidom debuffer because I don't have the fam levels to optimize for both of them, ha. D:

Off the top of my head:
    - Ion and Rubiana is quite nice because of his Flare, but in raids that is negligible if there is a Rosa present.
    - Joshua and Rubi is good because they can mutually share family attributes, minus the accuracy.
    - If you are feeling adventurous and prefer a mix of damage, then Hermes and Rubiana would work well as both are, for the most part, skill-damage based. However, Hermes is not quite as accuracy starved (unless you give her like... an Elite Insight of Talos artifact or something) and once you reach certain, pivotal points in the Family Attributes page, specifically the crossroads of Out-Ranger vs Sorcery, Dex vs Int, then you have to start looking more into the opportunity costs of each. From an economical stand point, it allows you to reuse most of your +DEX gears from Rachel on Hermes, and save them for whatever FotM ranged characters are in store for the future. Or simply have DEX gears on hand for certain situations is quite helpful! Yet on the flipside, IBRs are a bish to craft and procure.

Or if you are in the #bigballersclub then 2/3 Rubianas all the way lol.
    i agreed with unnieee ^_^
    "- Ion and Rubiana is quite nice because of his Flare, but in raids that is negligible if there is a Rosa present.
    - Joshua and Rubi is good because they can mutually share family attributes, minus the accuracy. "

For RAID
    at the moment i use Ion & Rubiana for Raid and and turns good as MDPS (because of Ion's Flare and Rosa buff -if Rosa around in squad). And Amy is the most suitable support for Rubiana, coz her buff, not only for family, but for squad ^_^ (help for Rubiana's Accuracy :-P)

agreed aswell as emiya245's statement "I think I will play Joshua + Rubi" and unnie's also "Joshua and Rubi is good because they can mutually share family attributes, minus the accuracy"... Velmas boost magic attack, yet if our support is Rosa, we will get mini flare from her buff ^_^

For QUESTING
    well for questing, we should use melee or tanker ^_^,
    Agreed with all who already respon to noob's post, Judith is very good to be melee for questing. She is strongm her buff boost our family yet she could steal some HP from foe (Gula skill) and quite flexible for armor using (Metal or Leather) ^_^, so our MDPS (talked about Rubiana) could be save and attack with her ability ^_^.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

But yes, the status quo stated Rubiana as the best MDPS, at least for now... :-P >_<

Whistleblower
    Eileen>Rubianna after 30 sec just through spacebar alone. Her skills are so much inferior though so against multiple bosses Rubianna is the way to go. Also if the boss has low max hp Rubi is better for the burst.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Judith will be buffed in next stance ballance, and she actually nice atm. Main issue - her buff for other chars: 10 pene and 36% atk.
    What buff does she get?
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    What buff does she get?
    Check thread 'FEB 2018 stance balance' in general section