View Poll Results: Abyss weapons: yay or nay?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, get this outta here.

4 40.00%
  • We want them, and we want them in April!

2 20.00%
  • We want them, but maybe later...

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Future prizes on Lucky Letizia

Hello everybody, Laurentius here.

As you all may have heard, Granado Espada Europe is now under a new management - some of you probably already saw some of our new staff around, and if you didn't, you certainly will.

For the near future, the GEEU Team will be prioritizing fixing the issues that we currently have. Work is being done in conjunction with the Dev team to fix the lag once and for all - so y'all can finally kill each other in a lag-free environment again! - and to speed up the rate at which we get new patches - with our next big update already announced.

However, this is not what this post is about. Today, I come here to ask you about what does the community expect from Lucky Letizia on the next few months.

• About Abyss Weapons

A few months ago, hurriedly decisions led us to add Abyss Weapons to the Lucky Letizia shop. Looking back, it's easy to see that it was a bit too early, as Valeron weapons had just been released and were quite scarce, as well as hard to obtain.

Time has passed, and they have become a lot more common due to 2 main reasons:

- Materials' price drops: as more players started exploring the new missions and new areas, the price of the materials required to craft Valeron weapons has dropped significantly - right now, if you were to buy all of them from Market Manager, crafting one of these would cost about 3 billion vis, including the recipe.

- Event Grade 37 weapon boxes: each player gets 3 of these boxes for finishing the last scenario quest, Synodia.

With that in mind, we wanna know the playerbase's opinion on this matter: are Abyss weapons something that the players want? If so, is the server ready to receive this kind of equipment now, or is that something that would have to wait?

A little comparison between Abyss and Valeron weapons:

Abyss series Valeron series
    Attack Rating 37 37
    # of Sockets 3 4
    Set effects Unavailable Can be activated with Valeron armor and accessories
    In-built stats All weapons have either +15 or +10 Penetration;
    however, they also reduce your defenses: -5 Immunity.
    General in-built stats such as attack speed, accuracy, stun chance, etc.
    Enchantment chips
    used
    Master Master
    Possible enchantments Up to 50% attack and 120% racial attack, as well as penetration. Up to 50% attack and 100% racial attack, as well as penetration and additional stats.

• About other suggestions

Is our playerbase interested on any specific characters, costumes or pets? Anything that you would like to see on Lucky Letizia, or maybe on the web Item Shop? Or perhaps changes to the basic Lucky Letizia loot table? Feel free to leave your suggestions on this thread.

We would really appreciate your feedback on these matters, so let us know your opinion - it will be taken into account.

Have a good weekend,
    GEEU Team

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abyss weapon... Don't think pple gonna love this. For me I'm oK but I think u should wait until more pple finish synodia.
    MB mid or late this year?

Post Thanks / Like
    1) Valeron weapons are not a lot more common. How many do you see in the market manager?

2) Those Event Valeron weapons are totally random, and they cannot be traded.

3) KGE has no Abyss weapons. Don't go down the SGE route.

Looking back on the history of this server, it was never easy to even obtain Vigilar weapons from the Letizia feso box, until that lapse in sanity when SGE went down, players came here, and all of a sudden GEEU pulled their PPL stunt with double Vigilar weapons. That was a horrible, horrible idea and shouldn't come close to happening again. Players work for their Armonia weapons now and have an easier time crafting them because of dailies like bible raids and token of virtue quests.

I question why this new team is pushing for the inclusion of the Abyss weapon series when they have already had such negative feedback about it. Even with Valeron weapons now being around, how wise do you think it is to bring in the Abyss series that have better stats and will likely be easier to chip as the Vigilar series was? Name me ten players in this server with Valeron accessories. Or just one player with a full set.
    Last edited by Kagaya; 03-17-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with Kagaya , But we're know very well team will put it in Cash shop sooner or later. SO.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, we don't know. I would hope they can see reason and that this server doesn't need them.

Players are already killing each other fine without Abyss weapons, by the way.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kagaya

It's not that the new team is trying to push new stuff into the cash shop - much on the contrary, it believes that by directly asking the players about this matter we can better evaluate what do all of you want/expect from us.

Previous discussions about this topic were quite heated due to the circumstances, and a thread like this allows us to better assess the overall opinion of the community.

Your feedback is appreciated, thanks for sharing!

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly I'm fine with the inclusion of Abyss weapons (I mean this is still business right?). But no, not now. I think the developers went out of their way to make the latest raids challenging enough to distract players for the time being. Valeron weapons takes so much time and effort, and the sources for it's materials are extremely few for now. Maybe release it after they introduced more raids as source for materials or more sources for master chips?

Releasing them now would just nullify the very reason to ACTUALLY play the game. Most of the people are just spamming cash for gears and acts like dorks killing each other (you can check their achievement and medals to see that they don't even do raids). I don't really blame them though, the gap between rewards from raids and rewards from cash shops just keep on getting bigger and bigger that I myself would just stop playing and just pay for stuff.In game raids are simply not rewarding anymore compared to the time you spent doing it.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Post Thanks / Like
    Totaly agree with Hildy.

It will be possible to include Abyss Weapon when server will find the way to craft Valeron fast. Right now you need around month to craft 1 weapon just coz need 50 items from daily quests.

Yes, this is buisnes, so I am suggesting to put something that we already have, but hard to get - Elite Bristia, Cubes, Large Calibre Rifles.

We have Hermes and Caisse will be buffed again soon, but most of ppl cant use them coz right now it even hard to get Divine LCR, what to talk about IBR.
    Marchetti had redone and Sariel was buffed alot of times already, but same thing - no weapon. Divine and Masterpiece Cubes recs + some mats are welcome.
    Or just Elite Bristia - this weapon pretty good for starters, coz it already 36 AR and need only 3x weapons for the whole set. Elite Bristia exist for a long time, but you are actually need same time and effort as for new Valeron.
    " Satis Faction "

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see Abyss/Valeron weapons in the next Letizia. Also more rare weapons like the Light Serie & Standard would be fun !

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well,basically as PVE-only player i have no big reasons to vote against the Abyss series. Yes,it`s pure P2W, as set effect of Valeron is practically unavailable to regular players due to extreme rarity of Valeron armors and accs, so Valeron now can`t overstat the Abyss even with 4th socket,but most of the players i think will still use +6/+7 Armo weaps as it`s simply waaaaay easier to craft,enhance and chip. Like....37 Valeron Blessing,cough-cough...
    PvP situation can be really different, but i personally never saw GE`s PVP as something else but oneshot fiesta.
    But...Let me be honest, there`s a majority of problems that needs to be solved BEFORE you put something so extremely P2W into Letizia/LB/ETC.
    Let me be honest- i`m not personally against Abyss. But...Overall right now you`ll get a negative attention for your server. You need to raise the quality of service to at least 2015-2016`s levels. Yeah, this post is already a REALLY GOOD INTENTION, thanks for that.
    Quality of service 1st. More discussion with players, more insides about the progress of your work would be nice(no one asks you for your personalities or business secrets of Eurogamez, but something like "Translation of new patch is going OK, we`re going to test it next week" is already a good chunk of information. Maybe more GM events, no one would be against it.
    Lag fix. Forum fix(mi-cough-cough-ers...). More accurate work with events and updates (like, really , as far as i can see- you DO have a test-server (posts about Synodia update was from that one,right?), so WHY do you keep lowering your reputation by running something without test? Lynn experimental shop is something that players noticed at 1st day of event, so it wasn`t tested properly or it wasn`t tested at all?
    Guys, really, no rush. QoS 1st. with good QoS you can think about Steam (i don`t think that it`s impossible to integrate,like...SGE and T3 is already there!) . Fresh blood from Steam would be happy even for the Vigilar.
    Right now you`re breaking your own leg by bumping the Abyss series theme again.
    Last edited by itsyous; 03-17-2018 at 12:51 PM.