View Poll Results: Abyss weapons: yay or nay?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, get this outta here.

4 40.00%
  • We want them, and we want them in April!

2 20.00%
  • We want them, but maybe later...

4 40.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    No. That`ll simply kill field raids and make alot of ppl leave.
    With what Prefix said, then it IS still worth to hunt field bosses for the highest grade armor recipes and materials (Again, I am suggesting a 4(when was armonia released lol?) year old content not the current strongest gear). And I don't think a lot of people have access to killing those field bosses for them to lose interest o.o; again, it is basically killed on spawn, have you seen all those alts in spawn points? They must be incredibly strong to kill it themselves without even having faction buffs oo

What faction do you guys belong to? are you threatened that your major source of income might be affected or that you can't dictate the price anymore? because I don't see any reason for a regular joe player (who doesn't have much time to play) to reject this.

I'm just suggesting an alternative solution to Abyss weapons.
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-19-2018 at 07:51 PM.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    With what Prefix said, then it IS still worth to hunt field bosses for the highest grade armor recipes and materials (Again, I am suggesting a 4(when was armonia released lol?) year old content not the current strongest gear).
    4 year old content, true.

However it is still the current strongest gear, seeing as no Valeron armors exist in the server. While technically they are obtainable, crafting them is a task that requires lots of time (time that hasn't even passed since we received the Symphonia ep3 patch, and that was last October...).

Also, I belong to that faction and I so far I've made 0 profit from Santo de Blanc armors - just like most people who are also there. There's a very clear reason for that, which is exactly preventing people from being able to contest those raids/CW. But why not just circumvent that with cash, right?

While I personally don't really care, I think this idea is worse than Abyss weapons. But then again, seeing how Valeron weapons are pretty accessible now, just by buying stuff from the market, I don't really think Abyss is suuuuch a terrible idea...

Whistleblower
    Cause they more Op then valeron lol 40% more racial and they have more pen then valeron weapons even if u buy the blessing lol. And ppl saying blah blah blah but valeron set gives ar/dr good luck getting set. I still dont understand why they just dont release the 36ar version zzz they will still be more Op then everything we have and ppl that actually play the game can raid for valeron stuff instead of just buying Op crap.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    I still dont understand why they just dont release the 36ar version zzz
    yeah, same lol

also agree with you on the rest, of course abyss is significantly better than regular valerons. but well... it's just the trend, isn't it? evil -> light, SD -> tyrant, armonia -> vigilar... there's always gonna be some cash series that is superior unless you can get the set effect, so might as well just embrace it (edit: or not, idk)
    Last edited by Waluste; 04-20-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    4 year old content, true.

Also, I belong to that faction and I so far I've made 0 profit from Santo de Blanc armors - just like most people who are also there. There's a very clear reason for that, which is exactly preventing people from being able to contest those raids/CW. But why not just circumvent that with cash, right?

While I personally don't really care, I think this idea is worse than Abyss weapons. But then again, seeing how Valeron weapons are pretty accessible now, just by buying stuff from the market, I don't really think Abyss is suuuuch a terrible idea...
    Maybe people can craft Valeron armors in the next 4 years or so XD

I just heard there's a long queue in your faction too. So that's why it doesn't appear or is very overpriced in mm. Goodbye for Santo Blancs who isn't in your faction I guess. Well at least for Valeron there's wreckage way (free for all) as a source if people started to learn and clear that raid.

I suppose they could just stick to characters and stance books. But I personally stopped spending when I got the characters I want.

World-Explorer
    Goodbye for Santo Blancs who isn't in your faction I guess.

But I personally stopped spending when I got the characters I want.
    I just bought a 2b recipe sooooo... it's grind for vis from reds for us I stopped spending when I couldn't get a Lada from 300 boxes
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Maybe people can craft Valeron armors in the next 4 years or so XD

I just heard there's a long queue in your faction too. So that's why it doesn't appear or is very overpriced in mm. Goodbye for Santo Blancs who isn't in your faction I guess. Well at least for Valeron there's wreckage way (free for all) as a source if people started to learn and clear that raid.

I suppose they could just stick to characters and stance books. But I personally stopped spending when I got the characters I want.
    OK listen to this look at the recipe for Valeron its not getting the reci thats hard.

Notice how it says 100 black leather pieces as materials? Each Field boss drops a SINGLE armor piece and there are 3 types (cloth, metal, leather) Robe & Coat share the mat so on average you need to kill 300 field bosses to get just the boss mats for any armor but you can maybe get 3 armors at 300 bosses. So yeah 300 field bosses for 3 armors for entire server. Yeah maybe we can get a couple armors every year out here that is fun.

No one in the server could possibly have one yet.

52 weeks in a year only remember so yeah.

Wreckage Way has what 5-10 bosses in it? How many drop the pieces? And its not a roulette.
    Last edited by Prefix; 04-20-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    OK listen to this look at the recipe for Valeron its not getting the reci thats hard.

Notice how it says 100 black leather pieces as materials? Each Field boss drops a SINGLE armor piece and there are 3 types (cloth, metal, leather) Robe & Coat share the mat so on average you need to kill 300 field bosses to get just the boss mats for any armor but you can maybe get 3 armors at 300 bosses. So yeah 300 field bosses for 3 armors for entire server. Yeah maybe we can get a couple armors every year out here that is fun.

52 weeks in a year only remember so yeah.

Wreckage Way has what 5-10 bosses in it? How many drop the pieces? And its not a roulette.
    Uhhmmm. I didn't suggest Valeron Armors in the prize pool? I suggested the weaker, older armor, with no ar/dr/5 all stats set bonus, which technically is not the strongest armor in-game. And the fact that you know there are 5 bosses in wreckage way and that a single field boss drops a single ingredient means that people (mainly you guys) are already attempting at Valeron.

I'm not even even suggesting we get santo stuff for free, I'm suggesting put it as a "possible" reward in gambling in Letizia. My goal is to keep the server thriving by getting people to be interested in "donating/spending" money for the game. This is f2p and this is one of the ways it can earn without it being pay to win, old rare contents. They already put Valeron BLESSING 37 way too soon. And again what are your suggestions then for players like me to spend and support the server? Cause so far, I'm not getting my money's worth.

Each new content also adds an extra source like how Talos, AutobaronT, etc. drops santo stuff which means sooner or later those ingredients would be easier to farm if you can control the field bosses.
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-20-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Uhhmmm. I didn't suggest Valeron Armors in the prize pool? I suggested the weaker, older armor, with no ar/dr/5 all stats set bonus, which technically is not the strongest armor in-game. And the fact that you know there are 5 bosses in wreckage way and that a single field boss drops a single ingredient means that people (mainly you guys) are already attempting at Valeron.

I'm not even even suggesting we get santo stuff for free, I'm suggesting put it as a "possible" reward in gambling in Letizia. My goal is to keep the server thriving by getting people to be interested in "donating/spending" money for the game. This is f2p and this is one of the ways it can earn without it being pay to win, old rare contents. They already put Valeron BLESSING 37 way too soon. And again what are your suggestions then for players like me to spend and support the server? Cause so far, I'm not getting my money's worth.

Each new content also adds an extra source like how Talos, AutobaronT, etc. drops santo stuff which means sooner or later those ingredients would be easier to farm if you can control the field bosses.
    Emm, you are suggesting about the STRONGEST armor right now. As Prifex said there are no crafted Valeron armors yet and even when first ones will be crafted - need to enchance and chip it.

In my opinion we geting alot SD armors from events every year free, so no sence for Santo in cash shop.

As I said before - better to add Bristia series which one actually old, rare and very good for starters.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Emm, you are suggesting about the STRONGEST armor right now. As Prifex said there are no crafted Valeron armors yet and even when first ones will be crafted - need to enchance and chip it.

In my opinion we geting alot SD armors from events every year free, so no sence for Santo in cash shop.

As I said before - better to add Bristia series which one actually old, rare and very good for starters.
    Strongest armor right now that they can craft? how about those w/o access to field bosses? just because they can't craft it by bulk doesn't mean it doesn't exist yet. He just said that they are in the middle of creating those. How about the fact that people also have so much that they manage to +9 those armors? (AZAD) Brestia is good yes, but would you personally spend on that? I won't.

Back to my point earlier, have you guys tried gambling at Letizia? just because it's an option deosn't mean everyone's getting "free" access. By the looks of how the newer characters skyrocketed in prices means there are less people willing to spend cash or the chances are even worse. Simply putting it in LB or Lyndon won't flood the server.

It's up to the GMs what they want to release anyway, it seems the Yes option for Abyss weapons won so maybe I'll just wait for that.
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-20-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction